• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM's

Where did the ancients make the ZPM's?

Originally posted by peterJS
    Where did the ancients make the ZPM's?
    I dont think i have ever heard.. probably some lab or somthing or same place as the gates?. maybe we will find out in season ten?
    LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
    "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf
      I dont think i have ever heard.. probably some lab or somthing or same place as the gates?. maybe we will find out in season ten?

I think it would be good for them to find a lab where ZPM's can be made but they dont have the resources they need to make them.

Comment

See the ancients were really talented magicans and can pull them out of their hats. Actually as far as I am concern it one of the biggest plot holes in the history of stargate, how were we suppose to defeat anubis in with what found atlantis so far, may be though making him lough so loud that really pisses of the anicents, well that my current theory any way.

Comment

Since they last relatively long, I doubt that there would be a need for mass production. They probably just made more as they went along.

Comment

Actually we do not know how long they would last useing atlantis at it full protental. Meaning traveling through space,

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
              Actually we do not know how long they would last useing atlantis at it full protental. Meaning traveling through space,
              knowles2,

You are right, but according to the Omnipedia on this website a ZPM "has a potential life of many millions of years."

Whether this is achievable is up to speculation.
              Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

somewhere!! OUTTHERE!!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                pps = power per second
                The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                xfire = zpm
                [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                http://m2kclan.com
                vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                port: 3785
                P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

They spoiler:a group that can make them in season three so maybe we will find out?
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

hopefully or we just steal them somehow.

Comment

i think that there out there but hidden so the wraith coudnt find them.. OR there might be a ZPM factory in Atlantis that would be cool same with drones

Comment

Yeah ZPM will millions or trillions of years it just depens on what it is powering. It was power say my computer then it will last trillions of years, but of cause my computer wot.

Comment

i think there is a lab in atlantis where they made zpms 'cause it's a big city and you never know...

or maybe there is a storage room of some sort in atlantis where they stored them...it would be possible
                          http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Atlantis find a Civilisation, the Asurans, who can mass produce them easily, we offer trade, they agree. But then trhings get a bit prickily, read the Gateworld spoilers if you want more... (Progedy).
                            . Yeah, it's never been adressed... yet, maybe in Season 3, hopefully. It's either in Atlantis somewhere or a highly reactive factory & which will probably end up going Chenobyll, destroying 5/6 of the Solar System or whatnot ,leaving with us a ZPM count of 3, as usual. Anyway, a great solution to the mystery without giving us hundreds of thousands of ZPMs allowing us to defeat the Wraith easily! I should become a Fanfic writer! or work for TPTB! "More tea Sir?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              Spoiler:
                              Atlantis find a Civilisation, the Asurans, who can mass produce them easily, we offer trade, they agree. But then trhings get a bit prickily, read the Gateworld spoilers if you want more... (Progedy).
                              . Yeah, it's never been adressed... yet, maybe in Season 3, hopefully. It's either in Atlantis somewhere or a highly reactive factory & which will probably end up going Chenobyll, destroying 5/6 of the Solar System or whatnot ,leaving with us a ZPM count of 3, as usual. Anyway, a great solution to the mystery without giving us hundreds of thousands of ZPMs allowing us to defeat the Wraith easily! I should become a Fanfic writer! or work for TPTB! "More tea Sir?"
                              maybe but we all no that we need the resources to make the ZPM's and how do u no that there will only be enough to make 1 or 2

i think they made ZPM's so they can take there whole civerlization with them when they left the MW million's of year's ago.. and that if they were faced with enemy's they would need an sheild wat would protect them for ever untill they use all there ZPM's

and was wondering could Janas (The Scientist that healed Dr.Wier in Before I sleep) of created a more powerful Power Source then the ZPM? and get it to perfection as he did make the time travel device + the creator of many fantastic tech

Comment

Working...
                              X