Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you buy the season 2 DVD of Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you buy the season 2 DVD of Atlantis?

will you purchase the season 2 DVD when it is released. explain your reasons.

i will get it so watch siege part 3 again and again and so on
    Yes
    80.34%
    No
    11.03%
    Not Sure Yet
    8.62%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 15 April 2006, 10:32 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by NightWing
    to my surprise a lot of fans didn't like this season so will you buy the Stargate Atlantis season 2 DVD when it is released.

i will get it so watch siege part 3 again ans again and so on
    i would buy it cant finish a set without it.
    LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
    "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Absolutely!

Am going to wait until the box set comes out though because I think it has more on it in extras than if you buy the season in parts. I bought Season 1 as a box set from america as it is only out in parts over here in the UK. My friend bought the parts and it doesn't have the audio commentaries on it.

I have enjoyed this season just as much as the first and can't wait for season 3.

Hope it lasts as long as SG-1!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Sure. I like season 2 more than season 1 and I hope it will be on DVD soon...
        Dogs are my favorite people.
        If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Originally posted by berenikee
          Sure. I like season 2 more than season 1 and I hope it will be on DVD soon...
          agreed
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Aren't people going to wait for the blu-ray edition in HD?
            Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Nope. Not gonna buy. I wouldn't mind seeing the DVDs just so I can clap eyes on all the wonderful extras Ivon's been touting, but I'm not likely to actually buy the set.

Comment

I would gladly buy it. By the end of the year, both S2 of Atlantis and S9 of SG-1 will be out, and I will try to buy every season of Stargate in December. It won't be easy. Currently, I am working on classes right now, but am working on track to graduate in December from my community college. Once that is out of the way, ka-ching!

Comment

I'm more than happy to spend the money on a DVD set. Not just for the shows and special features and 5.1 audio, but because I like the show enough that they deserve my support.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

I'll probably buy it, but I'm not chomping at the bit like I was with the season one DVD set. Thank goodness it's under $50.

I wish they could move up the release date in the US this year. November? Give me a break.

Comment

The second the SGA S2 and SG1 S9 boxsets are released.... i'll be buying them...I cant wait
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I plan on purchasing it.

Comment

If you can get a full length series, with each episode being a little under an hour, for under $50, it's totally worth it. I borrowed my friend's S1 DVD a few weeks ago, and even though I watched it all, including commentaries, I'm going to buy it myself, cause it's just a great thing to have for the collection. You know, for that Stargate fix you need every now and again.

Comment

im collecting the whole series, so im definately buying it. season 8 of sg1 came out here, in australia, august 17. as for atlantis season 1: november 19 i think. so im going to guess that the dvds will come out around those times. in australia. dunno for the rest of the world

Comment

Absolutely.

My reasons:
                              •"Coversion"
                              •"Trinity"
                              •"The Long Goodbye"
                              •"Coup d'Etat"
                              •"Michael"
                              etc...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X