This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Ten episode ideas...

What would you like to see an episode based upon? It could be anything...
    Personally I WANNA SEE JACK BACK FOR A GUEST SPOT!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sam_Carter; 28 February 2006, 06:25 AM.
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

i wud like to c the history of the g'ould and how the system lords came about.
    Last edited by oragans; 28 February 2006, 06:44 AM.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
      *Claps* Wow, the originality there, its....simply breath taking.

Episode Idea - how about something completly nothing to do with Ori, or Snakes or anyone, how about a good ole SG-1 trapped on a planet by big dinosaur like creatures with someone, maybe Carter injured...her leg or something so she cant walk all that well. Their trapped in a cave, with only 2 P90s and a handgun. And the Gate being surrounded by Creatures because its stupidly next to a lake where they drink and its mateing time and thats where they mate.
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
        Oh noooooo... he was so wooden in his season 9 appearances, that I won't be able to stand it one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
          Agreed
          I havent really got much of an idea, one that I may use in a fic one day, but its still a little under developed. I would however like an episode similar to the battle from Heroes Part One and Two, only a little more in-depth. and of course, no Ori, no Lucian, No Baal.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz

Episode Idea - how about something completly nothing to do with Ori, or Snakes or anyone, how about a good ole SG-1 trapped on a planet by big dinosaur like creatures with someone, maybe Carter injured...her leg or something so she cant walk all that well. Their trapped in a cave, with only 2 P90s and a handgun. And the Gate being surrounded by Creatures because its stupidly next to a lake where they drink and its mateing time and thats where they mate.
            Then what, they get eaten?
            error: signature not found

Comment

I know, it's geneous!

They go through the Stargate, get into trouble, shoot at stuff, blow stuff up, then come back home and everyone's happy.

What do you think?

Comment

I would want to see anything they've never been willing to do in the past, like do an episode telling whether Jesus was an Ancient or not.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  I would want to see anything they've never been willing to do in the past, like do an episode telling whether Jesus was an Ancient or not.
                  Or Santa.. Or Mary Poppins... Or Humpty Dumpty, who, along with Jesus formed the Alterran high council
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by metroid
                    Then what, they get eaten?
                    Be a great way 2 end Stargate Sg-1.

SG-1 saves the day, they beat back the Ori at last, and for some-reason end up on this planet...Sam gets injured, P90s, used...trapped in a cave while LOTS of people from the SGC, Jaffa Nation, Tokra and Asgard (and anyone else who likes us) search the stars/planets for us...

finally, An SGC team come through and make a plan with SG-1 who are still hiidn in the cave. With the plan put in2 action they make it to the Stargate except Teal'c...who gets eaten as he was acting as distraction...Through the tree line come Jackson and Mitchell carrying Carter, the SGC team sent to the planet see them, and then SG-1 get eaten by some HUGE badass dino..And the SGC team there just stares.....THE END
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

No Jesus stories! Keep away from religious controversy.
                      No Mohammed stuff, no Buddha stuff, no mozaism! (as much as the muslims would be offended by sketches some would be from stories with Jesus not being what the Church established and people belive he is).
                      Controversy is good, but not that kind of controversy.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                        No Jesus stories! Keep away from religious controversy.
                        No Mohammed stuff, no Buddha stuff, no mozaism! (as much as the muslims would be offended by sketches some would be from stories with Jesus not being what the Church established and people belive he is).
                        Controversy is good, but not that kind of controversy.
                        Agreed.

I think perhaps an episode with Mini-Jack. I think there were some talks about him appearing again.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                          Agreed.

I think perhaps an episode with Mini-Jack. I think there were some talks about him appearing again.

i'd LOVE to see Mini Jack back again. i just thought it was weird how theres a clone of him (all be it a younger clone) walking around out there, in that young body but with all of Jack's memories (well, up to when he was created ).

I think ti would be funny!
                          Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

"General, I Shrunk SG-1"- Dr. Lee is messing around some Ancient device and accidentally shrinks SG-1!

After seeing Arthur's Mantle and Dr. Lee said that I found that to be so humorous and a great story idea!!

Comment

They travel to a planet which is has a virus that has infected the entire population. One of the symtoms is they can't stop dancing like the Village People. They find out the virus is Ori related.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X