• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Brandy Ledford (Narina)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    TOK'RA TO TARANIAN
    GateWorld talks with Brandy Ledford

Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis guest star Brandy Ledford talks with GateWorld about working on both hit shows, which one was her favorite, and her hopes to return.

READ MORE ...

You might wanna even audio levels out. Cause Brandy she'll talks soft and then talks peaks that hurts your ears abit

Comment

I really loved the interview David. Well done.
      Good to see Brandy's enthusiasm regarding wanting to be back on the show again. She is a very fine actor (and model ). Hopefully when she appears on Atlantis again we will see a few nice Narina - "Joe" scenes.

Comment

hopefully we see her again in season 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 if they get renewed, i prefer Rodney to stick with Norina than John and maybe a serious relationship , i wish they didn't kill off Zarin in Endgame, hopefully Zarin is alive in the alternate reality's

however there's still a chance that Brandy could a regular in the Third Stargate series

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Knight Cameron Mitchell View Post
          hopefully we see her again in season 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 if they get renewed, i prefer Rodney to stick with Norina than John and maybe a serious relationship , i wish they didn't kill off Zarin in Endgame, hopefully Zarin is alive in the alternate reality's

however there's still a chance that Brandy could a regular in the Third Stargate series
          Not as Norina
          Spoiler:
          She and her people were killed by Michael in Vengeance
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
          X