Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ori And The Ancients: A Never Ending Story???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ori And The Ancients: A Never Ending Story???

spoilers people.......................................................................... ........................................................HERE'S AN IDEA LADIES AND GENTALMEN OF THE SGC. IF WE FIND THIS ANCIENT WEAPON THAT MERLIN BUILT AND WE ARE ABLE TO REALLY USE THIS THING AND SOONER OR LATER KILL OFF THE ORI.
    THE WOULDN'T IT BE INTERESTING IF WE ACTULAY MET THE ASENDED COUNCIL THAT IS SUPOSIDLY RUNNING THE SHOW UP THIER ON THE HIGHER PLANES OF EXSISTANCE AND THEY ASKED US TO GIVE UP THE WEAPON NOW THAT WE ARE SAFE FROM THE ORI, AND WE SAIDN, "UHHH NO, WILL KEE IT JUST INCASE." bUT THE ANCIENTS DON'T LIKE THE IDEA, BECAUSE THEY COULD JUST AS EASILY GO THE WAY OF THE ORI. SO THEY DECIDED THAT THEY ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE IT THEM SELVES, BUT WE FIGHT BACK AND KILL OFF SOME OF THEM BEFORE THEY CAN JUST GO WILLY NILLE (SP) ON US.

WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE ANCIENTS BECOME THE BADDIES AFTER WE KILL OFF THE ORI FOR THEM??????????

I MEAN WHAT GOOD HAVE THEY DONE FOR US?

i MEAN REALLY PEOPLE...

IT'S JUST A THOUGHT

Perhaps no caps and some spoiler warnings please?
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Yeah... the capitals kinda freaked me out.... but I guess what your saying does have potential in it.

Comment

Also you seem to have made two same threads.........

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I am sorry, I wrote one of the words wrong so I went back and fixed it, however I didn't know that I had allready sent it, *stupid me* so I fixed the other one and just said to go to this one, OH WELL.

Anyway sorrya bout the Caps2

Comment

the ancients can presumably stop us at anytime. We wouldn't have to fight with them over the weapon, they could just wipe us out with no problem.
            error: signature not found

Comment

No it wouldn't be interesting. Where is the difference? Evilised Ancients? We have the Ori.
              Interesting would be the skeletons in the Alterans' closet (the Ancients we know for 9 seasons). No one is that benevolent. Some may contradict (5x03 Ascension), but that had no real influence in the story, and they acted accordingly to their laws (they corrected the no medling with the lower plaines of existence policy). What I want to see is the real WHY the Ori are pissed off and bent on destroying the Ancients (Alterans).
              Unfortunately this story would be very hard to be told from the SG-1's perspective.
              School is overrated.

Comment

we have no idea what the weapon is....i mean if its like a gun, then you gotta be aimin at an ancient to kill them...if its like a dakara weapon, it would be far more dangerous to them and they may intervene, if we are able to move a weapon like that through dimensions.

what poses as a far more interesting question, is what will the ancients do now that they've discovered the weapon. Once the tech is there, what is to stop them from using it against each other, growing greedy with power

Comment

The ancients already knew about the weapon.
                  They just don't know where it is from what i could tell reading the spoilers.
                  error: signature not found

Comment

i wonder why the alterans of the other dimension didn't stop merlin.

btw the ori are ancients. but of a different faction

Comment

He was probably protected somehow, he was ascended afterall.
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

The SGC would never do something that would detoriate friendly relations against others.......however.....there are other, shadow, agencies (NID, Trust.....) in the US mil and earth that, 'for the protection of Earth and humanity' may want to get their hands on such a weapon.........the SGC, never...the others, maybe
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

The SGC would never do something that would detoriate friendly relations against others.......however.....there are other, shadow, agencies (NID, Trust.....) in the US mil and earth that, 'for the protection of Earth and humanity' may want to get their hands on such a weapon.........the SGC, never...the others, maybe
                          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X