This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's future

How sweet would it be if it happened? Especially since a new enemy is suppose to make an enterance.

Not to mention it would make a great story arch

Comment

You know, they say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

First off, turning the Wraith into humans is just a bad idea from the start. Even if you turn them into humans, they'll still consider themselves Wraith... And they'll still have those huge ships and weapons. And NOW, they'll be REALLY pissed at being turned into "food". Like a Gou'ald turned into a human, they'll still be who they are mentally and psychologically. And now they'll be furious.

Bad idea... REALLY bad idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
          First off, turning the Wraith into humans is just a bad idea from the start. Even if you turn them into humans, they'll still consider themselves Wraith... And they'll still have those huge ships and weapons. And NOW, they'll be REALLY pissed at being turned into "food". Like a Gou'ald turned into a human, they'll still be who they are mentally and psychologically. And now they'll be furious.

Also: they have the retrovirus and can now create an vaccine.

Comment

I don't know... I mean, the retro-virus also seems to practically wipe the slate clean. Not completely of course but enough to allow a fresh start. If they could just perfect it...

Comment

It should be possible to make one that has a permanent effect, eventually.

Comment

The retro-virus is self-defense and at the same time a means to repopulate the galaxy's human population.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                  The retro-virus is self-defense and at the same time a means to repopulate the galaxy's human population.
                  This fandom has way too much of a Wraith sex kink.

But anyway: now the Wraith have the retrovirus they can create a vaccine and it would be pretty damn hard to infect them with it.

Comment

Michael has obviously kept some human traits. He sees us differently to the rest. It's why i think he will have a hand in stopping the wraith from getting to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
                      Michael has obviously kept some human traits. He sees us differently to the rest. It's why i think he will have a hand in stopping the wraith from getting to earth.
                      i agree. i think that michael is very different to the other wraith now that he knows what it is like to be human. i think it was in
                      Spoiler:
                      allies where it seemed he was disgusted at the wraith queen feeding on one of her own after he was turned because of the retro virus. and you could see conflict all over him when he was about to feed on teyla at the end of michael.

it would be very interesting to see michael come back to atlantis on his own. i think that's what's going to happen. but i dont expect him to stay. i predict that he'll come back and help the sga crew while figuring himself out and then realise that he shouldnt be part of them and goes away

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                        i agree. i think that michael is very different to the other wraith now that he knows what it is like to be human. i think it was in
                        Spoiler:
                        allies where it seemed he was disgusted at the wraith queen feeding on one of her own after he was turned because of the retro virus. and you could see conflict all over him when he was about to feed on teyla at the end of michael.

it would be very interesting to see michael come back to atlantis on his own. i think that's what's going to happen. but i dont expect him to stay. i predict that he'll come back and help the sga crew while figuring himself out and then realise that he shouldnt be part of them and goes away

Good point, I didn't think about it. I thought that him leaving was because he didn't want to watch or something.

With Michael though. When he was human, he seemed to live off normal food ok. But had those urges where he would want to take human lifeforce. I don't think it has been addressed.
                        Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Michael facing off with a Wraith queen!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon

On the other hand, they won't be able to feed on us either, and they will be physically weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidtourniquet
                              Maybe Michael might end up with an attitude like Trip from Enterprise. Wouldn't that be funny?

Comment

Working...
                              X