PDA

View Full Version : Michael's future

npattis
February 27th, 2006, 11:19 AM
How sweet would it be if it happened? Especially since a new enemy is suppose to make an enterance.

npattis
February 27th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Not to mention it would make a great story arch

alfirin_kirinki
February 27th, 2006, 11:54 AM
You know, they say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

Andrew Joshua Talon
February 27th, 2006, 12:12 PM
First off, turning the Wraith into humans is just a bad idea from the start. Even if you turn them into humans, they'll still consider themselves Wraith... And they'll still have those huge ships and weapons. And NOW, they'll be REALLY pissed at being turned into "food". Like a Gou'ald turned into a human, they'll still be who they are mentally and psychologically. And now they'll be furious.

Bad idea... REALLY bad idea...

alfirin_kirinki
February 27th, 2006, 01:56 PM
First off, turning the Wraith into humans is just a bad idea from the start. Even if you turn them into humans, they'll still consider themselves Wraith... And they'll still have those huge ships and weapons. And NOW, they'll be REALLY pissed at being turned into "food". Like a Gou'ald turned into a human, they'll still be who they are mentally and psychologically. And now they'll be furious.

Also: they have the retrovirus and can now create an vaccine.

Cherriey
February 27th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I don't know... I mean, the retro-virus also seems to practically wipe the slate clean. Not completely of course but enough to allow a fresh start. If they could just perfect it...

BubblingOverWithIdeas
February 27th, 2006, 07:01 PM
It should be possible to make one that has a permanent effect, eventually.

Cherriey
February 27th, 2006, 07:06 PM
The retro-virus is self-defense and at the same time a means to repopulate the galaxy's human population.

alfirin_kirinki
February 28th, 2006, 03:44 AM
The retro-virus is self-defense and at the same time a means to repopulate the galaxy's human population.

This fandom has way too much of a Wraith sex kink.

But anyway: now the Wraith have the retrovirus they can create a vaccine and it would be pretty damn hard to infect them with it.

Davidtourniquet
February 28th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Michael has obviously kept some human traits. He sees us differently to the rest. It's why i think he will have a hand in stopping the wraith from getting to earth.

eri-chan
March 1st, 2006, 02:57 AM
Michael has obviously kept some human traits. He sees us differently to the rest. It's why i think he will have a hand in stopping the wraith from getting to earth.

i agree. i think that michael is very different to the other wraith now that he knows what it is like to be human. i think it was in allies where it seemed he was disgusted at the wraith queen feeding on one of her own after he was turned because of the retro virus. and you could see conflict all over him when he was about to feed on teyla at the end of michael.

it would be very interesting to see michael come back to atlantis on his own. i think that's what's going to happen. but i dont expect him to stay. i predict that he'll come back and help the sga crew while figuring himself out and then realise that he shouldnt be part of them and goes away :mckay:

McSwift
March 1st, 2006, 07:22 AM
i agree. i think that michael is very different to the other wraith now that he knows what it is like to be human. i think it was in allies where it seemed he was disgusted at the wraith queen feeding on one of her own after he was turned because of the retro virus. and you could see conflict all over him when he was about to feed on teyla at the end of michael.

it would be very interesting to see michael come back to atlantis on his own. i think that's what's going to happen. but i dont expect him to stay. i predict that he'll come back and help the sga crew while figuring himself out and then realise that he shouldnt be part of them and goes away :mckay:

Good point, I didn't think about it. I thought that him leaving was because he didn't want to watch or something.

With Michael though. When he was human, he seemed to live off normal food ok. But had those urges where he would want to take human lifeforce. I don't think it has been addressed.

Cherriey
March 3rd, 2006, 08:46 AM
Michael facing off with a Wraith queen!

PG15
March 4th, 2006, 08:15 PM

On the other hand, they won't be able to feed on us either, and they will be physically weaker.

ussrelativity
March 4th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Maybe Michael might end up with an attitude like Trip from Enterprise. Wouldn't that be funny?

Platschu
March 5th, 2006, 06:29 AM
I hope that Michael won't be killed in 3x01. :(

Davidtourniquet
March 9th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Well tptb said that in season 3 there will be a recurring charcter that is introduced in late season 2. I can only think that is michael. I think he'll destroy the hive ships and escape with mckay and ronan, maybe in a dart and somehow arrive back in atlantis.

mckaychick
March 9th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Yeah i heard that Michael will be returning in season 3 for some episodes

AtlantisForever
March 9th, 2006, 01:42 PM
would be cool tbh i like trip he's a really good actor

mckaychick
March 9th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah One of my favorite actors of startrek!

Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
March 10th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Well tptb said that in season 3 there will be a recurring charcter that is introduced in late season 2. I can only think that is michael. I think he'll destroy the hive ships and escape with mckay and ronan, maybe in a dart and somehow arrive back in atlantis.
Lets hope so! But it could be possible that the recurring wraith character may be the wraith from condemned? :eek: But Michael's a great character and Connor plays him brilliantly so it'd be a shame to just kill him off.

AtlantisForever
March 10th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Lets hope so! But it could be possible that the recurring wraith character may be the wraith from condemned? :eek: But Michael's a great character and Connor plays him brilliantly so it'd be a shame to just kill him off.

Yup

BRING BACK MICHAEL MOFO'S and turn him back to human or summat..
or let him kill all the Wraith so the atlantis team dosnt have to kill them all :)

eri-chan
March 10th, 2006, 01:30 AM
imo tptb have a bigger purpose for michael in atlantis' future

March 10th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Yup

BRING BACK MICHAEL and turn him back to human or summat..
or let him kill all the Wraith so the atlantis team dosnt have to kill them all :)

I think it would great if he decided freely to 'go human' again .. that would bring up issues such as maybe living as a human is better than being a wraith?

OT - wheres your sig from? The atlantis stairway?

AtlantisForever
March 10th, 2006, 01:53 AM
i think living as a human would be betta because he wont have to feed :)

and here's link for Stair's (Ancient Writing)
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1352&highlight=Ancient+writing

March 10th, 2006, 02:23 AM
i think living as a human would be betta because he wont have to feed :)

and here's link for Stair's (Ancient Writing)
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1352&highlight=Ancient+writing
Yeah but that opens up the whole debate that humans arent exactly vegetarians ..

Huh? the link you gave me goes to a wraith thread? :confused:

AtlantisForever
March 10th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Yeah but that opens up the whole debate that humans arent exactly vegetarians ..

Huh? the link you gave me goes to a wraith thread? :confused:

lol he'd have to eat normall food tbh... :) Trip FTW!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13522&highlight=Ancient+Writing
ok thats it just scroll down n have a look sry about that i must of deleted a 2 from link :P

FallenAngelII
March 10th, 2006, 04:24 AM

Yeah, but Condemned was in the EARLY part of season 2, not the LATE one.

Good theories. I've been saying the exact same thing since Michael and Allies aired (in Canada).

Michael freely becoming human would just mean: "You have a group of people until you become one of them. Then you hate who you were." - Pearl

I mean, if we all became cows for a month and if cows knew they were gonna get killed eventually and fed upon, we'd think twice about eating cows.

March 10th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Yeah, but Condemned was in the EARLY part of season 2, not the LATE one.

Good theories. I've been saying the exact same thing since Michael and Allies aired (in Canada).

Michael freely becoming human would just mean: "You have a group of people until you become one of them. Then you hate who you were." - Pearl

I mean, if we all became cows for a month and if cows knew they were gonna get killed eventually and fed upon, we'd think twice about eating cows.
yeah but I think Joe Mallozzi actually didnt mention which part of the season the recurring wraith would be from .. just one that had been previously introduced .. so its still possible .. but hopefully not. Plus it's been awhile since we last saw the other one and i think he already served his purpose in showing an 'aristocratic' side to the wraith.

lol he'd have to eat normall food tbh... :) Trip FTW!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=13522&highlight=Ancient+Writing
ok thats it just scroll down n have a look sry about that i must of deleted a 2 from link :P

the fifth man
March 10th, 2006, 08:46 PM
imo tptb have a bigger purpose for michael in atlantis' future

I sure hope that is true.:)

AtlantisForever
March 11th, 2006, 09:26 AM
hopfully Trip is a very good actor and i recon he could provide alot more for atlantis :) in the future wondering what will happen to him if help's McKay and ronan escape

LiLTiff17
March 11th, 2006, 09:42 AM
I think it would great if he decided freely to 'go human' again .. that would bring up issues such as maybe living as a human is better than being a wraith?

OT - wheres your sig from? The atlantis stairway?

From a wraiths point of view that may be tantamount to a death sentence since humans usually live till their 70s or 80's whereas wraith have no natural cause of death-they just have to keep feeding on humans and avoid the Atlantis team-especially Sheppard and Ronan.

AtlantisForever
March 11th, 2006, 09:45 AM
From a wraiths point of view that may be tantamount to a death sentence since humans usually live till their 70s or 80's whereas wraith have no natural cause of death-they just have to keep feeding on humans and avoid the Atlantis team-especially Sheppard and Ronan.

lol you would of thought they couldnt feed on the Ancient's as there are very advanced with there healin and rest of there power's