This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis or Earth Defense

Atlantis is a good city but I think its time it gets it together.
    Like one thing the ZPM:
    -They should bring Danel over to translate info on ZPMs how to make it and to see if it can be recharged

-They should try to find the Brotherhood and ask them to meet Shepards Ancient so she can tell them to hand it over

Once they get ZPMs they should:
    -Move the Other cities to near Atlantis
    -sink the city to hide from the wraith

Earth or Atlantis
    Space fleet:
    -They should have the Asgard bring some ships to orbit the Planet
    -Jaffa or Tokra should send some motherships to orbit the Planet
    -Earth should get materal from the ex-System lords mines to build ships to orbit planet.

SGC or Atlantis
    Old tec fordifacatiion:
    -Tokra shield the Gate room
    -Goa'uld turents et in gate room
    -Stock up on Stargates

what do you all think?
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

With defense in mind should the zpm remain in atlantis with the threat of a Ori invasion of our home galaxy looming. shouldn't the defense of the homeworld come first. If the black teams actions in Ripple Effect show us anything its that things are going to get alot worse before they get better. They were willing to risk ripping a hole in the space time continuum and do screwing over mutiple alternate dimensions. If i were the SGC i'd have the daedulus bring the zpm back on its next trip, while the odyssey takes the Camulus doctored zpm to the Ori supergate and blow the gate, the prior fleet and the whole frakkin system straight to hell.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
      With defense in mind should the zpm remain in atlantis with the threat of a Ori invasion of our home galaxy looming. shouldn't the defense of the homeworld come first. If the black teams actions in Ripple Effect show us anything its that things are going to get alot worse before they get better. They were willing to risk ripping a hole in the space time continuum and do screwing over mutiple alternate dimensions. If i were the SGC i'd have the daedulus bring the zpm back on its next trip, while the odyssey takes the Camulus doctored zpm to the Ori supergate and blow the gate, the prior fleet and the whole frakkin system straight to hell.
      Thats true but if we get danel to translate the Ancient in the computer on ZPMs we could have at least three Cities to help earth and power the outpost. They need to send danel to Atlantis to learn about Puddle jumpers, Outposts, Ancient ships, and other tec the Ancients made that could help against the Priors.
      new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Kirath,thats a good idea but how do we know that the Ori ships and tech in general is powered by a ZPM
        Spoiler:
        they may have acheived the power source that the Ancients couldnt, and Rodney ends up destoring half a solar system. The ZPM would be a good idea here though because the Wraith are also on their way to Earth so Atlantis is relatively safe now, for the moment anyway until a new enemy is uncovered in the PG

I agree Daniel would be best going to Atlantis for a while to gain some knowledge about the Ancients

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
          Kirath,thats a good idea but how do we know that the Ori ships and tech in general is powered by a ZPM
          Spoiler:
          they may have acheived the power source that the Ancients couldnt, and Rodney ends up destoring half a solar system. The ZPM would be a good idea here though because the Wraith are also on their way to Earth so Atlantis is relatively safe now, for the moment anyway until a new enemy is uncovered in the PG

I agree Daniel would be best going to Atlantis for a while to gain some knowledge about the Ancients
          I didn't hear that Hmmm...
          Anyway I was talking our ships woud need them it would give us close to them and if we could create outpost's, Atlantis's, Aroura's, Shield's, Puddle jumpers, and much more we could give the priors a run for there money.
          new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
            Spoiler:

I was think more along the line of having Carter rig up some kind of detonator, attaching it to a missile, launching it at the supergate and jumping back to hyperspace before it detonates. it wouldn't have to get close sincee the blast would vaporize the entire solar system. We could just borrow a cargo from the tokra or jaffa if they thought it was to risky to send a battlecruiser.
            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Oh ok, I suppose that could work

Comment

they should go with the brotherhood to rescue that zpm. who knows what they could do with a fully charged zpm.
                i think both carter and daniel should go. daniel to translate and all that and carter to help with all the machines and technical stuff.

they shouldn't sunk the city. they just need a zpm for the shield.

jack managed to do somekind of powersource in 'the fifth race' maybe in atlantis they can find a way to build their own zpm's. if anyone can, it's carter.
                SAVE SG-1
                Send tissue boxes with the legend "SEND MORE!" to Sci-Fi's TPTB

Comment

Daniel should be in Atlantis.
                  I think the whole Brotherhood idea won't work because it seems like people in Pegasus worhip the ancients and would distrust any ancient that tried to talk to them once they found out Sheppard went Kirk on them.

Comment

I think that they should send someone through the Gate to the Brotherhood and claim to be the Ancients and say that the imposters have been destroyed and ask for the Z.P.M. back.
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

^That may actually work. But as for creating the ZPM's I think it is possible that the Ancients had a kind of factory that produced them, maybe not in Atlantis but on a different planet or even underwater on the planet Atlantis is on!?

Comment

What exactly is the meaning of this thread? Take Atlantis-technology to Earth to defend it against the Ori? Or take Earth & MW-technology to Atlantis to protect againts the Wraith?

As for Daniel and Carter, they can stay right where they are... Atlantis has enough capable translators and McKay & Zelenka & Co can figure technology out just as good as Carter.

Isn't it like the point that Atlantis remains as independent as possible, though sending reports home so the geeks at Area 51 have something to occupy themselves with?
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                          What exactly is the meaning of this thread? Take Atlantis-technology to Earth to defend it against the Ori? Or take Earth & MW-technology to Atlantis to protect againts the Wraith?

As for Daniel and Carter, they can stay right where they are... Atlantis has enough capable translators and McKay & Zelenka & Co can figure technology out just as good as Carter.

Isn't it like the point that Atlantis remains as independent as possible, though sending reports home so the geeks at Area 51 have something to occupy themselves with?
                          You've got a point about Atlantis stayin where it is cuz that was the whole point of the series, to explore the PG and gain as much tech and knowledge as possible. And as for the point of this thread, Im not too sure

Comment

Well,
                            Spoiler:
                            Daniel's finally going to Atlantis in "The Pegasus Project"

Comment

[spoiler]I dont think he'll stay there that long but I mean it was all possible because of him so he does deserve some time off to look round Atlantis. Hes gonna love it, I mean he wont know what to do with his time

Comment

Working...
                              X