PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Alumni that Appears in "The Misbegotten"

Mad_Jasper
February 27th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Any ideas as to who this actor is? The spoilers for "The Misbegotten" claim that this actor has never before appeared on Stargate so that narrows it down a bit.

I just hope that it is not Wesley Crusher (Wil Wheaton).

Lida
February 27th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Any ideas as to who this actor is? The spoilers for "The Misbegotten" claim that this actor has never before appeared on Stargate so that narrows it down a bit.

I've been trying NOT to read the spoilers.....so I'm not certain who it might be, but I too hope it isn't Wil Wheaton. As Colm Meany has already been a guest....maybe Bill Frakes? Or maybe the actor who portrayed Worf (I'm blanking on his name....help please?)

Mad_Jasper
February 27th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Michael Dorn.

Lida
February 27th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Michael Dorn.

Thank you Mad_Jasper....I can't believe I couldn't remember his name. ARGH!!!!!!!!

Mad_Jasper
February 27th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I would like to see Avery Brooks, Alexander Siddig, or Michael Dorn.

But my gut feeling tells me it will be either Brent Spiner or Scott Bakula.

And how about Connor Trinneer in "Michael". It was great to see him flex his acting muscles a little bit. He never had that chance on ENT.

mckaychick
February 27th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Avery brooks and michael dorn would be great on stargate.

markaudette
February 27th, 2006, 03:21 PM
I am hoping, wishing and praying with all the will in me that this other Trek actor is Avery Brooks.

Scentedmoon
February 28th, 2006, 01:01 AM
What Star Trek Character did avery brooks play...having drawing a blank!

newtrekker
February 28th, 2006, 01:09 AM
What Star Trek Character did avery brooks play...having drawing a blank!

He played Captain Ben Sisko on DS9.

shockwave
February 28th, 2006, 01:38 AM
that trek alumni that appears is Robert Picardo as Woolsey

He will be in two eps of atlantis season 3 and two eps of stargate season 10

Mad_Jasper
February 28th, 2006, 05:20 AM
that trek alumni that appears is Robert Picardo as Woolsey

He will be in two eps of atlantis season 3 and two eps of stargate season 10

It is supposed to be a trek alumni that has not made an appearance on the 'Gates begore. Picardo has appeared in at least 3 episodes.

metroid
February 28th, 2006, 05:30 AM
if i'm not mistaken i read something about spiner and picardo making an apearance on atlantis (not sure about spiner)

shockwave
February 28th, 2006, 06:45 AM
if i'm not mistaken i read something about spiner and picardo making an apearance on atlantis (not sure about spiner)
picardo yes, spiner no
never heard anything about spiner on sg

Peoples_General
February 28th, 2006, 01:37 PM
It... will... be... the... one... and... only... Wil...liam... Shat..ner. :lol:

He "kirked" an Iratus bug and created the first Wraith.

NakedJehutyV2
February 28th, 2006, 02:18 PM
dorn? he the klingon dude on enterprise?

meh.

BuuZeroC
March 2nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
It would be intersting to see John Frakes, would harken back to the TNG episode Frame of Mind.

ZPM_Plant
March 2nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
I vote for either Nana Visitor (Kira on DS9), Terry Farrell (Dax on DS9), or Chase Masterson (Leeta, Rom's love interest on DS9).

Any takers?

sindicate
March 2nd, 2006, 05:41 PM
I would have to say William Shatner, lol he needs the work those Dodge commercials are getting old.

Alumni for some reason I'm thinking 'Old" as in original series character maybe George Takei, or Walter Koenig

talyn2k1
March 4th, 2006, 08:38 AM
I hope its either Walter Koenig, Brent Spiner (was great in Ent and Threshold), Avery Brooks (haven`t seen him in anything since DS9), or Michael Dorn.

As long as its not Kate Mulgrew or in fact anyone from Voyager bar Robert Picardo or maybe Tim Russ. The rest of that cast couldn`t act their way out of an extremely small box IMHO.

xfkirsten
March 4th, 2006, 10:42 AM

Psssh. Wesley may get no love, but Wil is sheer hawesomeness.
/avid wilwheaton.net reader

PG15
March 4th, 2006, 08:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Picardo, since he mentioned it in his interview.

I believe the original quote from Joe talked about the Alumni only being new to Atlantis, not Stargate in general.

Insipid
March 5th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Personally I would love to see Wil Wheaton on an episode of either SG-1 or Atlantis. He could play a humourous science geek very well in my opinion.

<3 WWdN

Commander Ivanova
March 5th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Personally I would love to see Wil Wheaton on an episode of either SG-1 or Atlantis. He could play a humourous science geek very well in my opinion.

<3 WWdN

One word: typecasting.

Peoples_General
March 5th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Well... looking over Progeny.... which of the mentioned characters will it be? The good guy (I wanna be like my creators) or the more villainous one wanting to destroy Atlantis?

Lord Jago
March 6th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Well however shows up, i hope they dont kill off the character too quick. Ex Trekkie Stars deserve a role that can be writen in a later episode at any time.

Lightning
March 6th, 2006, 05:32 AM
does nobody think that Patrick Stewart would make a great guest?
Watching the Trailer for the new Elder Scrolls game : Oblivion, he voices the Emperor of Tamriel and it fits perfectly. That role of leader of a medieval type society would be perfect for him in the SG universe in my opinion

Erin
March 6th, 2006, 08:44 AM
It should be Will Wheaton! But he doesn't really act anymore.

Commander Ivanova
March 6th, 2006, 09:02 AM

Did he ever? :p

xfkirsten
March 6th, 2006, 09:51 AM

Did you see his recent episode of CSI? :eek: Rocked my socks. But you're right, he has been spending more time writing lately.

I'd be SO happy to see Wil in SGA. :)

npattis
March 6th, 2006, 09:54 AM
How sweet would it be if it's Picard himself? The great Patrick Stewart.