Atlantis Headset(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Headset(s)

Bit of a dumb question, but does anyone know anything about the typical stargate atlantis headsets? Is it a real headset or simply a prop? Bluetooth, radio, etc? Thanks.

i would say a prop mate, it isn't really in pegasus, so long range communication isn't essential for the actors
    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Ya perhaps so. But the headset does look like a shortwave military boom headset, considering SG-1's attention to deal I just thought someone might know the model =)

Comment

All it is is a wire with a little piece of black foam at the end. Definitely not a real headset. If you notice that every time they "activate" it, they simply touch the side of their head pretty much anywhere. It makes sense since they have to wear them pretty much all the time. A little piece of shaped wire is probably more comfortable for the actors.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I think it a prop.

Comment

it most likeley to be a prop, as they wouldn't spend the money geting real headsets

Comment

I would agree it is a prop. Real ones are uncomfortable after a while.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                All it is is a wire with a little piece of black foam at the end. Definitely not a real headset. If you notice that every time they "activate" it, they simply touch the side of their head pretty much anywhere. It makes sense since they have to wear them pretty much all the time. A little piece of shaped wire is probably more comfortable for the actors.
                Not foam- plastic.
                I know because I just received one of the SGA earwigs off Propworx.
                It's light, comfortable.......... totally AWESOME!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

And you paid 245$ too much... ...if you're one of those that I saw going for 250$ anyway.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X