PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Gaters - Wolf Con

sueKay
July 23rd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland? I got contacted by Wolf Conventions, and they're thinking about cancelling it due to low ticket sales.

It's on November 2nd at the Quality Central Hotel in Glasgow Central Station. If you want to go, look up Wolf Conventions at

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=35

sueKay
July 24th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Wait a minute,

Am I the only Scottish person on these forums, because I'm sure there's people who say they're location is Scotland.

Janus
July 24th, 2004, 01:58 AM
I don't know if there are any more Scottish Gaters, but talking to yourself is not a good thing ! :D

dipsofjazz
July 24th, 2004, 05:21 AM
I was looking at the prices and it seems a wee bit expensive to me. I'd love to see Teryl, but I'll have to think about it.

hail_jack
July 24th, 2004, 09:38 AM
its 20-30 quid...its hardy a fortune...

aAnubiSs
July 24th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Maybe he/she also has to travel and stay at a hotel. Those things aren't usually cheap. Especially since we don't know anything about dips personal life. He/she could be 13-yo and have no money, could a single mother without a job, or any other of the 2 billion things that makes people less then rich.

Indiana
July 25th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland? I got contacted by Wolf Conventions, and they're thinking about cancelling it due to low ticket sales.

It's on November 2nd at the Quality Central Hotel in Glasgow Central Station. If you want to go, look up Wolf Conventions at

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=35

hey Suekay! i got the e-mail also! I'm gonna order my ticket for it this payday!(friday).

I don't think that it's they're going to cancel this one, but if this one does not do well then they will not have any more in Scotland. i usually order my ticket straight away, but the company never seem to take your money from you straight away, but this time I'll order the ticket and always leave x ammount in my bank account incase Wolf suddenly surprise me and withdraw money for the gig at a time when i have none. If i leave the money in then I shall be prepared.

sueKay
July 26th, 2004, 05:43 AM
hey Suekay! i got the e-mail also! I'm gonna order my ticket for it this payday!(friday).

I don't think that it's they're going to cancel this one, but if this one does not do well then they will not have any more in Scotland. i usually order my ticket straight away, but the company never seem to take your money from you straight away, but this time I'll order the ticket and always leave x ammount in my bank account incase Wolf suddenly surprise me and withdraw money for the gig at a time when i have none. If i leave the money in then I shall be prepared.

Hey Indiana!

I now know of two other people who are going (we need to rally some more!)

Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? I'm from Balloch at Loch Lomond!

Indiana
July 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Hey, I am from Glasgow. Does it not say that in my profile? I guess not. I went to the Michael Shanks and Chris Judge Convention this year also. Do you ever venture into Glasgow at all?

sueKay
July 27th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Hey, I am from Glasgow. Does it not say that in my profile? I guess not. I went to the Michael Shanks and Chris Judge Convention this year also. Do you ever venture into Glasgow at all?

yeah! couple of times a week!!! Might be going to the Forge next week so i might look in at Big W!

Indiana
July 27th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Well let me know through yahoo if ur gonna be near Big W and you could look me up...if am working :)

Indiana
August 3rd, 2004, 02:06 PM
Gotta watch out for Ronny and his band tho ;) *Ding,ding, sing da ling ding ding* Yeeehaaa! Squeal like a pig boy!

I've not seen Deliverance, but I know of the duelling Banjo story and that line, and that Ronny Cox was in it :D

BruTak
November 5th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Ladies an' germs - I have an annoucnement...

Currently, my unit - Team SG-999 - is in the planning stages for an expedition to show all those soft, Southern, English-types what a horde of maniac Scottish Stargate nuts can do.

In other words, we're gonna go to Wolf SG-10 next year.

Previously, at Wolf SG-4 - there were four members of SG-999 in attendance. At Wolf SG-6, last year there were six of us (not counting the two mascots).

Next year? Who knows?

All those in favour?

X-Man
November 7th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Dear readers,

Please ignore the semi-delusional rantings of my learn'd colleague, Bru'Tak, as the medication is yet to take hold.

BTW, the mascots agree. Flibble.

Further evidence can be gathered at:

http:www.geocities.com/sg999scotland/home.html

sueKay
November 15th, 2004, 12:42 AM
SG 999 are clinically insane...

ehm...

Almost as mad as me then!

BruTak
November 17th, 2004, 02:59 AM
SG 999 are clinically insane...

ehm...

Almost as mad as me then!
Be nice - or we cover your feet in chocolate and set the bear on you...

CAVAEAT URSA!

sueKay
November 17th, 2004, 03:30 AM
lol

Are you mad at not being the maddest???

I'd say that we're about on par with the craziness!

But we worship PENGUINS!

How is Minnie the Penguin doing anyway???

BruTak
November 19th, 2004, 02:31 AM
lol

Are you mad at not being the maddest???

I'd say that we're about on par with the craziness!

But we worship PENGUINS!

How is Minnie the Penguin doing anyway???
Minnie the Penguin is doing fine last I heard. However she's changed her name to Penny - don't ask me why, I only found out about it last night via text message from John G.

Hmmm... Minnepenny has a bit of a ring to it - and John does have delusions of being James Bond. There's even a mocked up cover of Emipre Magazine on the SG-999 website that shows John as Bond.

"The name's Gallacher, John Gallacher..."

Then again, maybe not...

sueKay
November 24th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Minnie the Penguin is doing fine last I heard. However she's changed her name to Penny - don't ask me why, I only found out about it last night via text message from John G.

Hmmm... Minnepenny has a bit of a ring to it - and John does have delusions of being James Bond. There's even a mocked up cover of Emipre Magazine on the SG-999 website that shows John as Bond.

"The name's Gallacher, John Gallacher..."

Then again, maybe not...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Say hi to Minniepenny for me!