X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish Gaters - Wolf Con

Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland? I got contacted by Wolf Conventions, and they're thinking about cancelling it due to low ticket sales.

It's on November 2nd at the Quality Central Hotel in Glasgow Central Station. If you want to go, look up Wolf Conventions at

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...article&sid=35
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Wait a minute,

Am I the only Scottish person on these forums, because I'm sure there's people who say they're location is Scotland.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know if there are any more Scottish Gaters, but talking to yourself is not a good thing !
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I was looking at the prices and it seems a wee bit expensive to me. I'd love to see Teryl, but I'll have to think about it.
        sigpic

Comment

its 20-30 quid...its hardy a fortune...
          Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
          O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Maybe he/she also has to travel and stay at a hotel. Those things aren't usually cheap. Especially since we don't know anything about dips personal life. He/she could be 13-yo and have no money, could a single mother without a job, or any other of the 2 billion things that makes people less then rich.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hi everybody!

Is anyone going to Wolf SG Scotland? I got contacted by Wolf Conventions, and they're thinking about cancelling it due to low ticket sales.

It's on November 2nd at the Quality Central Hotel in Glasgow Central Station. If you want to go, look up Wolf Conventions at

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...article&sid=35
              hey Suekay! i got the e-mail also! I'm gonna order my ticket for it this payday!(friday).

I don't think that it's they're going to cancel this one, but if this one does not do well then they will not have any more in Scotland. i usually order my ticket straight away, but the company never seem to take your money from you straight away, but this time I'll order the ticket and always leave x ammount in my bank account incase Wolf suddenly surprise me and withdraw money for the gig at a time when i have none. If i leave the money in then I shall be prepared.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
              from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                hey Suekay! i got the e-mail also! I'm gonna order my ticket for it this payday!(friday).

I don't think that it's they're going to cancel this one, but if this one does not do well then they will not have any more in Scotland. i usually order my ticket straight away, but the company never seem to take your money from you straight away, but this time I'll order the ticket and always leave x ammount in my bank account incase Wolf suddenly surprise me and withdraw money for the gig at a time when i have none. If i leave the money in then I shall be prepared.
                Hey Indiana!

I now know of two other people who are going (we need to rally some more!)

Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? I'm from Balloch at Loch Lomond!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, I am from Glasgow. Does it not say that in my profile? I guess not. I went to the Michael Shanks and Chris Judge Convention this year also. Do you ever venture into Glasgow at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
                    Hey, I am from Glasgow. Does it not say that in my profile? I guess not. I went to the Michael Shanks and Chris Judge Convention this year also. Do you ever venture into Glasgow at all?
                    yeah! couple of times a week!!! Might be going to the Forge next week so i might look in at Big W!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well let me know through yahoo if ur gonna be near Big W and you could look me up...if am working

Comment

Gotta watch out for Ronny and his band tho *Ding,ding, sing da ling ding ding* Yeeehaaa! Squeal like a pig boy!

I've not seen Deliverance, but I know of the duelling Banjo story and that line, and that Ronny Cox was in it

Comment

Ladies an' germs - I have an annoucnement...

Currently, my unit - Team SG-999 - is in the planning stages for an expedition to show all those soft, Southern, English-types what a horde of maniac Scottish Stargate nuts can do.

In other words, we're gonna go to Wolf SG-10 next year.

Previously, at Wolf SG-4 - there were four members of SG-999 in attendance. At Wolf SG-6, last year there were six of us (not counting the two mascots).

Next year? Who knows?

All those in favour?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Dear readers,

Please ignore the semi-delusional rantings of my learn'd colleague, Bru'Tak, as the medication is yet to take hold.

BTW, the mascots agree. Flibble.

Further evidence can be gathered at:

http:www.geocities.com/sg999scotland/home.html

Good guy, Bad guy.....
                            I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

SG 999 are clinically insane...

ehm...

Almost as mad as me then!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X