Complete Episode Spoilers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Episode Spoilers?

Where do the complete episodes spoilers(such as the plot summary for 10x01 flesh and blood)come from? Also will we be seeing more spoilers such as this for the remaining season 10 and 3 episodes?

Thanks
    Season 10 is by far my favorite season and i have been watching Stargate since the beginning.

The longer spoiler reports (our policy is to not spoil the final act) come from script pages issued during the casting process. Not sure when (or if) we'll be seeing any more for upcoming episodes. (Because production has officially begun and no new pages have been released, I suspect that the producers may have finally put a cork in it and are casting by alternate means.)
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      The longer spoiler reports (our policy is to not spoil the final act) come from script pages issued during the casting process. Not sure when (or if) we'll be seeing any more for upcoming episodes. (Because production has officially begun and no new pages have been released, I suspect that the producers may have finally put a cork in it and are casting by alternate means.)
      Great. There goes one of my reasons for living...kidding.
      Rocky

Comment

I just saw the info for "Pegaus Project"(Sounds Great) does this mean that Gateworld will be receiving more spoilers such as this as filming continues?
        Season 10 is by far my favorite season and i have been watching Stargate since the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by F-302 Alpha
          I just saw the info for "Pegaus Project"(Sounds Great) does this mean that Gateworld will be receiving more spoilers such as this as filming continues?
          Well, the fans find the spoilers, not so much as 'receive them'

Comment

All signs look good so far!
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

For the first time I am trying to remain spoiler free for Season 10 and so far I have remaind so .

Comment

Join the club!

(Well, not COMPLETELY, what with people blurting out spoilers every which way at times )

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  For the first time I am trying to remain spoiler free for Season 10 and so far I have remaind so .
                  Not going to happen here. I'm going to read most of the spoilers for Season 10 (and 3)
                  sigpic

Comment

I am staying spoiler free from now on (at least for Atlantis anyhow )
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                    X