PDA

View Full Version : Complete Episode Spoilers?

F-302 Alpha
February 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Where do the complete episodes spoilers(such as the plot summary for 10x01 flesh and blood)come from? Also will we be seeing more spoilers such as this for the remaining season 10 and 3 episodes?

Thanks

Darren
February 26th, 2006, 07:15 PM
The longer spoiler reports (our policy is to not spoil the final act) come from script pages issued during the casting process. Not sure when (or if) we'll be seeing any more for upcoming episodes. (Because production has officially begun and no new pages have been released, I suspect that the producers may have finally put a cork in it and are casting by alternate means.)

Erik Pasternak
February 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
The longer spoiler reports (our policy is to not spoil the final act) come from script pages issued during the casting process. Not sure when (or if) we'll be seeing any more for upcoming episodes. (Because production has officially begun and no new pages have been released, I suspect that the producers may have finally put a cork in it and are casting by alternate means.)
Great. There goes one of my reasons for living...kidding.

F-302 Alpha
February 27th, 2006, 03:44 PM
I just saw the info for "Pegaus Project"(Sounds Great) does this mean that Gateworld will be receiving more spoilers such as this as filming continues?

prion
February 27th, 2006, 04:34 PM
I just saw the info for "Pegaus Project"(Sounds Great) does this mean that Gateworld will be receiving more spoilers such as this as filming continues?

Well, the fans find the spoilers, not so much as 'receive them' ;)

Darren
February 27th, 2006, 09:40 PM
All signs look good so far!

Stricken
February 28th, 2006, 12:47 AM
For the first time I am trying to remain spoiler free for Season 10 and so far I have remaind so :D.

PG15
February 28th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Join the club! :D

(Well, not COMPLETELY, what with people blurting out spoilers every which way at times :mad: )

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 2nd, 2006, 09:53 AM
For the first time I am trying to remain spoiler free for Season 10 and so far I have remaind so :D.
Not going to happen here. I'm going to read most of the spoilers for Season 10 (and 3)

The Signal
March 2nd, 2006, 10:36 AM
I am staying spoiler free from now on (at least for Atlantis anyhow :P)