This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An unlikely rescue?

Remember when O'Neill helped Martin's friends Tanner and company escape from the NID in the Wornhole X-Treme episode he told them that they owe him big time. I think it would be a riot if there is an episode ( Season X would be a great place for it) in which SG-1 is captured by the Lucian Alliance or something like that, and Tanner's crew comes out of nowhere and ends up rescueing them. We have no idea exactly where Martin's friends flew off too,but the Lucian Alliance's turf sounds like the kind of place where they would end up. Anyone else out there think that would be fun?

Wormhole extreme was just a bs ep

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I thought that the episode was very stuipd
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
        I thought that the episode was very stuipd

I kind of liked seeing O'Neill help innocent aliens escape being disected by the evil NID. And I think it would be neat for them to get a chance to repay that debt.

Comment

i liked it.

anyway the MW is so so so huge that even the goauld in the 10000 years in power here didn't go to every planet. they could be anywhere.

Comment

I think that would be a good idea for an epsiode, but maybe with a slighty better explanation (Plus, I think Wormhole X-treme is one of the funniest episodes!).

Comment

good idea, it would be nice fun one of episode.

Comment

Working...
              X