Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Satan Pit - Series 2 (Possible, and quite probable spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Satan Pit - Series 2 (Possible, and quite probable spoilers)

Ok,the basic description for this episode is that the TARDIS lands the Doctor and Rose in hell...

"When the TARDIS crew land on an alien planet, the last thing they expect is to arrive in Hell, and come face-to-face with the Devil. According to the Christmas 2005 edition of the Radio Times listing magazine, in this episode "the TARDIS journeys to the darkest limits of creation"." - Wikipedia

Well, I was thinking, could it be that this is another episode that brings back an old enemy? Anyone remember the classic who, third Doctor episode called "The Daemons" in which a race of creatures that gave rise to Christian mythos was treating earth as an experiment and decided whether to scrap it...

It sounds reasonable that the two could be connected.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

That would be interesting
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Maybe.

I think i read somebody say this before that "maybe The Master will return in the episode?" I think so or Maybe (sorry if this aggravates the poeple who dont want him to appear ever again in Doctor Who) The Valeyard returns probably to try to absorb The Doctor? Maybe its The Rani? maybe its one of her planets that goes crazy and out of control and now The Doctor accidently gets in the way fo The Rani while she trys to regain control useing The Devil?

I feel like i put so many ?s that it could be a "Doctor Who: UNBOUND" episode lol

like I always say, Ya never know. I just hope the episode is really good. What am I thinking? It will be a good episode! lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Spoiler:
        Apparantly, Jackie goes for her first trip in the TARDIS for this one. Jackie versus the Devil? Cool.
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I'm excited by an off world ep

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            I'm excited by an off world ep
            Ha ha, sounds like SG-1 season 8!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
              Spoiler:
              Apparantly, Jackie goes for her first trip in the TARDIS for this one. Jackie versus the Devil? Cool.
              Spoiler:
              LOL Jackie does what she did to The Doctor in (i think it was) "Aliens Of London" and goes up to Teh Devil and says "If your really The devil, Then heal this,bud!" *SLAP!* LOL

Spoiler:

Comment

Apparently Chirs Evans is going to play the devil (rumr only but hey, whats a forum without mindless speculation) I can see it now

Devil: I am Satan!
                Doctor *to Rose: See! Wh yis it the most evil being in the universe gets to be Ginger but I dont!

Personally I think Eddie Izard would make for a great devil (though I would say that he would be more of a Stephen Lynch's "Beelz" than anything)
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I can see the master coming back in this

Comment

I actually hope he doesnt, despite wantign him back a LOT, maybe in S3 or 4, but we need to get into the swing of things first.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

I think the show is in full swing now

Comment

I dunno, new Doctor, the qriters are still settling in, and the show needs to get the audience really into the show, then they can do something like the Master. They need to do the Master well, he is the enemy that can get to the Doctor more than anyone, so if it was done badly, it would be terrible for the Masters history.

Comment

I think they need to get The Master into The Series So Rose can have another excuse for The Doctor's Regeneration

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                            I think they need to get The Master into The Series So Rose can have another excuse for The Doctor's Regeneration
                            Hows that?

Comment

Well what if the 11th Doctor looks very diffrent from The 10th Doctor (Like with a beard or something) and has a hard Time believeing its The Doctor & not The Master. Do you see what I mean?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X