• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How should BSG end?

hopefully it'll last 8 seasons. lol

i hope the cylons kill them all.

or they find earth but so did the cylons. meaning earth is cylon-ified

or they find earth then every cylon in exsistence arrives after them. earth and colonial remnants fight together vs cylons in a 5 hours ending!!!!

or they find earth then every cylon in exsistence arrives after them. earth doesn't get involved cuz they can't as that earth is us 2006.

or they find earth then every cylon in exsistence arrives after them. earth owns colonials and cylons with their bc303s.

so much more lol

I hope it actually gets and ending. I went into this knowing that one day it will not be on anymore without any real resolution. Quantum leap was my fist taste of this experience and farscape was my most recent. So now I never go into any sci-fi show thinking it will actually have a proper ending. The Star trek next generation, voyager and Deep space nine are the last sci-fi shows I think any of will ever see get respectable endings.

Comment

Wow...special. I think that they are going to find earth, but so are the cylons, and they are going to interbreed, and that earth is actually at this very time inhabited by human-cylon hybrids. That would be awsome. Sorry, I don't think hybrid is the right word. But it sounds right to me. Anyway, that's my theory. Cuz the cylon God is so like the Christian God. I just made that connection.

Comment

Cliff-hanger. And take it to a series ending Feature Film.

The same thing should happen to SG-1, when it ends, every season ends in a cliff-hanger, even the series finale.
        sigpic

Comment

how about the fleet and cylons both find earth, but we side with the cylons because the #6 and sharon models are so hot

Comment

Originally posted by mgdx1959
            how about the fleet and cylons both find earth, but we side with the cylons because the #6 and sharon models are so hot
            Yeah sure, the guys might do that. What what about the women. I mean, i knew you weren't being serious (i mean i hope you weren't), but seriously. What incentive to the women have. I haven't seen any hot cylon GUYS. Maybe BSG will end with a civil war. Girls V Guys. Guys want ot side with cylon cuz of the "hot" cylon girls. Girls think thats bull and want to side wth earth. That would be awsome. Haha.

Comment

A retired Commander Adama wakes up in bed next to his wife "honey...honey wake up! You won't believe this dream I just had! His wife turns over and it's number Six smiling at him..."really Bill, tell me all about it."
              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

ok. how about this.

the cylons get to earth, tell G.W. Bush that their "one true god" is the same as his, thay make a cylon G.W. he declare's war on the fleet because he hears they have WMD's

wait..... maybe G.W. already is a cylon.....

Comment

Originally posted by boohoo
                  I hope it actually gets and ending. I went into this knowing that one day it will not be on anymore without any real resolution. Quantum leap was my fist taste of this experience and farscape was my most recent. So now I never go into any sci-fi show thinking it will actually have a proper ending. The Star trek next generation, voyager and Deep space nine are the last sci-fi shows I think any of will ever see get respectable endings.
                  Babylon 5.

Comment

Originally posted by boohoo
                    Actually, I think Babylon 5 had a pretty decent ending. After all it was conceived from the start to be a five year arc. The only problem was, the ending played out at about season 3.5, when the renewal was at question. That's when that show really climaxed, and reached a satisfying conclusion. The last season and a half just sort of sputtered along as an epilogue.

Comment

Originally posted by anotherquestion
                      Actually, I think Babylon 5 had a pretty decent ending. After all it was conceived from the start to be a five year arc. The only problem was, the ending played out at about season 3.5, when the renewal was at question. That's when that show really climaxed, and reached a satisfying conclusion. The last season and a half just sort of sputtered along as an epilogue.
                      You must mean four point five. Three point five would be right around the time Earth declared martial law, and Babylon 5 broke away from the Earth Alliance.

I really liked the last season and a half (from the middle of season four through season five), although I was very disappointed that Ivanova did not return for season 5. Some of my favorite episodes were the Earth civil war ones, immediately after the Shadow War.

Comment

hope fully it will end with them finding earth, which turns out to be a super advance race and the get them to go back and destroy the cylons in a great battle but because the humans on earth never like the others colonies they also get wipe out, well lease they know humanity will live on.

Comment

OMG. i really really hope that the end is a a feature film or whatever you call it. That would be SO fun. Wouldn't it? I mean, if it has to go out. I hope it goes out like that. I'm sure it will though. It's like the most succesful show on the scifi channel right now. I BG movie in the theater would be awsome. Hahah. i kinda want it to end right now just to go see it. Not really thoguh.

Comment

If Battlestar Galactica ends in a way that I could have possibly thought of, it'll be a letdown.

So I'm afraid I can't answer this thread.

Thus far, Ron Moore and the team have proven themselves more creative than me. And I want them to keep doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              Cliff-hanger. And take it to a series ending Feature Film.

The same thing should happen to SG-1, when it ends, every season ends in a cliff-hanger, even the series finale.
                              Agreed, so in the future the show can possible be brought back, unlike firefly.

Comment

Working...
                              X