best episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best episode

What was the best episode of firefly so far?
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

How can you ask such a thing? How can you make us choose?

Well, I loved them all but for some reason...War Stories is my favorite...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I thought Ariel was probably the strongest ep.
      But I'm with Falcon Hrous, to pic a favorite? Not possible, though I do have a least favorite ep...Heart of Gold.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

yeah heart of gold was my least favorite with out of gas being my favorite
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Out of Gas, and War Stories, and Ariel.

No way am I picking just one!

Madeleine

Comment

umm id have to say out of gas and objects in space and jaynestown and yeah ill have to say I love all of them but yeah these just are better in my opinion

Comment

It's a hard one... Best episode is one thing... Favourite is another...

My favourite would be Ariel but I think the best written would probably be Out of Gas.

Interestingly enough my colleague doesn't like Out of Gas (which is probably the most popular episode out of all of them) she found the way the scenes were cut from the different time periods rather annoying.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Objects in Space is without a doubt my favorite, although - as previously mentioned - Out of Gas is an excellent episode as well, showing off some damn good directing at the hands of David Solomon.
                Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                - Serenity

Comment

i liked all of them to be honest -expect the message din't like that one

but the line with jayne was real funny

why you guys order a dead body for? something like that
                  Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 27 February 2006, 06:22 PM.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Without doubt Objects In Space, then probably Ariel, the Message, Jaynestown, war Stories.....hec, they're all good. Except Heart of Gold, the only real sore spot.
                    Objects In Space, it's such a subtle episode, love it.

Comment

The DVD boxset price has dropped quite a bit, so I"m thinking of picking it up. It has the never before aired episodes as well.
                      Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Interestingly enough my colleague doesn't like Out of Gas (which is probably the most popular episode out of all of them) she found the way the scenes were cut from the different time periods rather annoying.
                        That's part of what makes that one so brilliant, imo.

Difficult just to pick one favorite/best episode. So I'll go with Out of Gas. Love how they revealed Serenity at the end....with Mal spying her off in the distance after they tried to fool you into thinking that Mal had been talked into buying her.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                          That's part of what makes that one so brilliant, imo.
                          Can't please everyone unfortunately...
                          But I thought it was a brilliant piece of writing too.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

So....Many....Damned...Ah, hell. The whole frakkin' season.

Ok...*Forced to pick* Objects in space....Jaynestown (Who DOESN'T love that one!? It's like the Window of Opportunity for Firefly...)
                            Uh...Uh.........Uh.....*Bounces around* I dunno! *Randomly picks one* Ariel.

(To much RPing for me! )

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

My favorite episode has changed quite a few times in the many times I've watched the entire season. However, overall, I really love Out of Gas. Its very unusual (3 layers!).

It would be easier to name my least favorite. Least being relative, when you consider I love them all.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                              X