This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of the cast

Hi i recently went to collectamania and saw lots of pictures of the cast.

I really want to buy some pictures (8x10) of Torri Higginson. i was wondering if anyone knows of a website i could buy them from?

Thanks
    Kelly
    XX

Official pics of Torri (Unsigned) under Atlantis merchandise section of Creation's site

http://www.fansofstargate.com/
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you

Comment

You're very welcome !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
          Hi i recently went to collectamania and saw lots of pictures of the cast.

I really want to buy some pictures (8x10) of Torri Higginson. i was wondering if anyone knows of a website i could buy them from?

Thanks
          Kelly
          XX
          Well, Creation Con sells them, but sometimes it's better to wait for a convention than for Creation's six week delivery period....
          In the meantime, if you want to look at GREAT photos, check out

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/

THe BEST site for SGA high rez images.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            Well, Creation Con sells them, but sometimes it's better to wait for a convention than for Creation's six week delivery period....
            In the meantime, if you want to look at GREAT photos, check out

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/

THe BEST site for SGA high rez images.
            Thanks, this site is brilliant

XX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
              Thanks, this site is brilliant

XX
              Yer welcome

Comment

Yeah this site is great

Comment

Or alternatively - http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/SGA_Photos1.html

I've not used them, but i've seen them at cons in the UK and they have some good stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dont know about the pictures but Lightspeed are usually quite expensive, especially for things like staff weapons and zats, etc. which is why MGM have licensed Legends to produce props like that and lots more stuff.

Comment

Legend are good, I've had a few bits from them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie
                        Legend are good, I've had a few bits from them.
                        I know, I bought the framed Iris from them at Collectormania and got it signed by MS and CJ. How kool is that!? And yeah, have you heard about their new range of products coming soon, a replica staff weapon with changable heads, one open and one closed, a replica zat 1 open and one closed, I think(not sure bout that)

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                          I know, I bought the framed Iris from them at Collectormania and got it signed by MS and CJ. How kool is that!? And yeah, have you heard about their new range of products coming soon, a replica staff weapon with changable heads, one open and one closed, a replica zat 1 open and one closed, I think(not sure bout that)
                          Sounds good. I don't go for the models but the zat and the changeable staff sounds good, especially for those who like to dress up for the cons.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good. I don't go for the models but the zat and the changeable staff sounds good, especially for those who like to dress up for the cons.
                            Well I dont like to dress up for cons but I mean how kool would they look on your wall!?

Comment

Or alternatively - http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/SGA_Photos1.html

I've not used them, but i've seen them at cons in the UK and they have some good stuff.
                              Thanks for the link

XX

Comment

Working...
                              X