This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Tapping, Shanks on SciFi Channel

One of Michael Shanks' Andromeda episodes, "Starcrossed," is being repeated Monday, February 27 at 1pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Amanda Tapping's "Outer Limits" episode, 'The Joining,' is repeated Wed., March 1 at Noon on the SciFi Channel (US).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

One of Michael Shanks' "Outer Limits" episodes, 'Mary 25' is repeated on the SciFi Channel (US) on Wed., March 1 at 2pm.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Repeating Tuesday, March 14 at 9pm on the SciFi Channel, Michael Shanks' movie, "Swarmed."

(To bee...or not to bee...probably the closest MS has been to Shakespeare in some time...)

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:33 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Originally posted by morjana
    One of Michael Shanks' Andromeda episodes, "Starcrossed," is being repeated Monday, February 27 at 1pm on the SciFi Channel (US).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Amanda Tapping's "Outer Limits" episode, 'The Joining,' is repeated Wed., March 1 at Noon on the SciFi Channel (US).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

One of Michael Shanks' "Outer Limits" episodes, 'Mary 25' is repeated on the SciFi Channel (US) on Wed., March 1 at 2pm.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Repeating Tuesday, March 14 at 9pm on the SciFi Channel, Michael Shanks' movie, "Swarmed."

(To bee...or not to bee...probably the closest MS has been to Shakespeare in some time...)

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to catch their Outer Limits episodes. I assume times listed are EST?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to catch their Outer Limits episodes. I assume times listed are EST?
      Well...they are if you are living other than the EST time zone, and your cable provider doesn't have a west coast feed for the SciFi Channel, and you have to adjust for EST times.

However, if you do live other than the EST time zone, and your cable provider DOES have a west coast feed, then the times would be accurate for your area.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X