This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studying the Beliskner's debris

i'm sure we all know that the beliskner crashed in to the ocean due to replicator infestation, and i'm sure the government would have had the debris cleared up so as to not arouse suspision umungst the people of the world. seeing as the asgard won't give us advanced weapons we should study the debris and retreive technology from it, it would be a big task, but then again every thing in Stargate is a big task, right?
    C'mon everyone's gotta love asgard weapons

If we could do that to the Beliskner, then we could definately do that to the crashed hatak from s6. Remember they destroyed the desceleration drive prior to entering the atmosphere.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Indeed, even the simple study of the hull composition could be very informative.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        If we could do that to the Beliskner, then we could definately do that to the crashed hatak from s6. Remember they destroyed the desceleration drive prior to entering the atmosphere.

that one crashed on apohis' planet not earth

Comment

no the hatak that crashed in to the ocean, on earth

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            Nope, the Hataks crashed in Earths orbit and then entered the atmosphere. The Beliskner was Thor's first ship and crashed entering Earths atmosphere at a non-projected angle.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

The Hatak that crashed in the ocean self destructed once we took thors consciousness out so not sure how much debris there would be. But as Gould tech is based on ancient tech and the problems we had when we tried to blow atlantis up id hope there is enough bits down there to be salvaged but if anything large of thors ship remained surely that'd mean more than just the one replicator survived so im assuming that not much survived at all as i dont see any bugs pacing up and down the planet.

on a side bar its been bugging the hell out of me why we let the jaffas shaft us out of our spoils over the dakar battle. there were loads of replicator enhanced gould ships and im sure a few alien replicator enhanced vessels that would have stopped after the major weapons kick a*sery. As instrumental people in the freeing of the jaffa and beating the replicators we should of received a percentage of the left over vessels with replicator enhanced tech
              the very young do not always do as they are told...

you blow up one star and suddenly everyone expects you to be able to walk on water... next parting the red sea

Comment

Originally posted by CHEL NAK GUY
                C'mon everyone's gotta love asgard weapons
                Ironic, that asgard ship didn't even damage that Ha'tak with those weapons.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Wouldnt it kind of damage our relations with the Asgard if they find out about it?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                    Nope, the Hataks crashed in Earths orbit and then entered the atmosphere. The Beliskner was Thor's first ship and crashed entering Earths atmosphere at a non-projected angle.
                    Er... wasn't Thor's first ship called "Thor's Chariot"? Or did they just rename it the Beliskner despite the episode name "Thor's Chariot"+

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      Er... wasn't Thor's first ship called "Thor's Chariot"? Or did they just rename it the Beliskner despite the episode name "Thor's Chariot"+
                      Both mean the same thing, Beliskner is Thor's chariot in asgard language.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        I was referring to Anubis' Hatak from Descent and separately stating that they destroyed the deceleration drive on the Beliskner and it didn't crash intact. Remember it just turned into a fireball.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

isn't it a possibility the asgard did their own recovery? They could have just beamed their debris out of the ocean before we had the chance to check.

Comment

I think the asgard beamed up what was left of the ship. They could have done it without us knowing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                              The premitive people call it Thor's Chariot. The actual name of the ship is called The Beliskner.
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                              X