X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 petition

Just found this new petition to show support for season 10, so please sign:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportseason10

And the petition is for what ?? I do not understand. Season 10 is already being filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aither
      And the petition is for what ?? I do not understand. Season 10 is already being filmed.
      Just read it....its a petition to show support for seasons 11, 12, 13...
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessed_with_Beckett
        Just found this new petition to show support for season 10, so please sign:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/supportseason10
        Nice.
        But how could a petition make Sci Fi choose to order more seasons? How could a petition influence a decision made by the Sci Fi brass?
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          Nice.
          But how could a petition make Sci Fi choose to order more seasons? How could a petition influence a decision made by the Sci Fi brass?
          I dont think a petition would influence tptb...its all gotta do with the ratings...once the ratings keep up and the producers of stargate are willing to film more..then scifi will order another season
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It is too early to talk about seasons > 10.
            And yes, it is up to the ratings of season 10.

Comment

The point of the petition is not to get sci-fi to renew the series (we already have a season 10 ordered). In a way, it's not really petition. It's simply something you sign to show support for the show. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessed_with_Beckett
                The point of the petition is not to get sci-fi to renew the series (we already have a season 10 ordered). In a way, it's not really petition. It's simply something you sign to show support for the show. The end.
                The best support for the show is just watching and enjoying it. And making your comments on various boards, like this one or the official one - Sony Board. TPTB are reading them, not online petitions. Individual letters with stamp on it are much better, it's REAL support and expressing your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X