This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is Vala?

I was just wondering has it been said how old Vala is? We know that it was said that she was host to a Goa’uld for a period of time but to my recollection it was never said for exactly how long this was. Does anyone here know, or have some idea of how old she is? If it has not been established how old she is I think they should make her around 70 or 80 years old, but not older than Teal’c. I think this would give her character more depth in season 10.

Whoa, 70 or 80?

Comment

As old as her gums but a little bit younger than her teeth.

Comment

rofl
        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Wouldn't she be older than her teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
            Wouldn't she be older than her teeth?
            Yes. =0) You're right. Sometimes I get my sayings backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
              Whoa, 70 or 80?
              I think TPTB should make her around 80 yrs old just so she can tell someone that she's old enough to be their grandmother. IMO that would be one funny scene.

Comment

She couldn't have been a host long since well...when Apophis' goa'uld died he aged at an incredibly alarming speed, making the dude going from being in his mid-thirties to a hundred years old in no time.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                  I think TPTB should make her around 80 yrs old just so she can tell someone that she's old enough to be their grandmother. IMO that would be one funny scene.
                  I can just see Daniel going into a slew of compulsive shivers due to his revulsion.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                    She couldn't have been a host long since well...when Apophis' goa'uld died he aged at an incredibly alarming speed, making the dude going from being in his mid-thirties to a hundred years old in no time.
                    Good point, but I think that was due to the possible millions of time he used the sarcophagus. It made him live well beyond the life span of a Goa’uld, and if this wasn't the case then shouldn’t Teal'c and the rest of the Jaffa react the same way Apophis did and turn into old people when their symbiotes were replaced with Tretonin.

Comment

How Rude! Its rude to ask a woman how old she is! How much does Vala weigh?

Im gonna go with 80-120 seeing as she was a Goa'uld for some time, Daniel's face when he finds out! Daniel the toy-boy
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                        Exactly what I was gonna say. She couldn't have use the sarcophagus very often and goa'uld do.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Working...
                        X