This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food in Atlantis

I was really surprised during the embarkation in SGA when Dr. Weir said basicly, "That's everybody, close the gate."

I'd have thought they'd have a couple hundred pallets of food and supplies lined up ready. I'd have keep shoving supplies thru for as long and they could maintain the gate. At the very least everyone going through the gate should have carried a couple cases of the canned food!
    Last edited by Planet Surrey; 23 July 2004, 12:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    --------------------------------------------------

It's a minor detail, just like they won't show you crates after crates of clothes, underwears, toiletries and other daily essential stuff.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Indeed. I would have gotten bored watching crates of food come through the gate.

Comment

Not to mention that the gate room would look like a warehouse after a few mins.

Spoiler Space
        ****** USE IT *******
        SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

yep it's better that way ! I'm sure ... like we don't saw all breifing/debreiffing, when they're offworld sometime in 24hours they must ***** or ***** ... then
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

its a city, im sure theres fast food joints every 2 blocks or so

Comment

McAncient's

Comment

Indeed it would have been boring to watch. It would be much more exciting to watch 200 people search a city that's been abandoned for 10 million years, find nothing to eat and resort to cannibalism.

Seriously, no body thinks it's a bit off that the SGA team leaves for Pegasus, fully expecting to be cut off from Earth, and we don't see them take more survival equipment and supplies with them? All I remember seeing was a few back packs and a couple dollys with computer gear.
                Last edited by Planet Surrey; 23 July 2004, 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling
                --------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Planet Surrey
                  Indeed it would have been boring to watch. It would be much more exciting to watch 200 people search a city that's been abandoned for 10 million years, find nothing to eat and resort to cannibalism.
                  LOL! Stargate Cannibalism

Comment

Seriously, no body thinks it's a bit off that the SGA team leaves for Pegasus, fully expecting to be cut off from Earth, and we don't see them take more survival equipment and supplies with them? All I remember seeing was a few back packs and a couple dollys with computer gear.
                    Ha, who can see McKay taking a nice leg-of-Luke?
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, they do have that Wraith's arm in the lab...

Besides, Wraith's been eating humans for thousand of years (figuratively speaking), why not return the favour?

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        Ha, who can see McKay taking a nice leg-of-Luke?
                        Luke would season himself with lemon. Sure, he might be tasty to everyone else, but at least he can stick it to McKay.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                        X