This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor Trinneer and Season 3

I did a search, and I don't think this has been confirmed, so...

It has begun. We are nearly through our first week of shooting. Connor Trinneer is up here as a guest star. Chris Judge’s hair is a little different. Jason is over his flu. The cameras are rolling. Actors are auditioning down at the trailer. The writers just took a long pitch meeting/conference call. And I’m working on my short game. As if! I’m not working on my short game at all! Although I was playing with the practice wedge Cooper keeps in his office. Boy do I need lessons!
    http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

So it looks like good old Trip is going to be back for Season 3...sweeeeet.

All right!

Trip will live on--in a way.

Comment

sweet!!! I love conner and will be happy to see him in more episodes
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yippee!! Best news I'v heard in a long time..I'm happy he's gonna be around..amazing actor..and he played 'Michael' very well. I can't wait to see more of him!

I wonder if 'Michael' might be come a friend over a foe and teach Teyla how to use her Wraith abilities to destory the wraith!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

All hail Trip! Hallowed is Trip!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

hope Michael will look human again

Comment

It doesn't mean he'll be necessarily back for S3. It only means for mthe moment that he'll be back in the s3 premiere. Since Michael is in the S2 finale & isn't killed, then it's only lofical that he'd be in the opener.

CT originally played Michael in 'Michael', he couldn't reprise the role in 'Allies' due to family commitments, so it was given to another actor that looked fairly similar. Since there has been many months between shooting S2 & S3, That's not far off 5 months between shooting. So obviously his circumstances have changed & he can reprise the role again.

However I can't see him living past this episode, if he did manage to escape, then he'll either be the only one that permanently makes it into the MW or heads back to Pegasus, of which he would alert all the other Wraith to the fact that Atlantis still exsists & more importanly, the coordinates of the MW galaxy. If that was to happen, then Atlantis wouldn't really be needed any longer, since the show would only invovle space battles, where the MW ships try to always destroy the invading Wraith ships.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Yippee!! Best news I'v heard in a long time..I'm happy he's gonna be around..amazing actor..and he played 'Michael' very well. I can't wait to see more of him!

I wonder if 'Michael' might be come a friend over a foe and teach Teyla how to use her Wraith abilities to destory the wraith!

VB
                I actualled theorized as soon as I saw Michael's behavior in "Allies" that he's most probably going to turn on the Wraith and go over onto our side.

WTH is "Trip"?!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  I actualled theorized as soon as I saw Michael's behavior in "Allies" that he's most probably going to turn on the Wraith and go over onto our side.

WTH is "Trip"?!
                  it was his Nickname in Star Trek Enterpirse

Commander Charlie ’Trip’ Tucker, III, Chief Engineer

Comment

^^ and absolutely the best part of "Enterprise."

I'll be thrilled to have him have a recurring role in "Atlantis," so I hope he doesn't get killed off in whatever episode he appears in during Season 3.

Bucky

Comment

Yes i loved trip in enterprise. I heard tho that he wont be in allies but might be in the s.3 premeir
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        I did a search, and I don't think this has been confirmed, so...

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

So it looks like good old Trip is going to be back for Season 3...sweeeeet.
                        Good news.
                        I hope he will do more than one episode, if it's possible.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                          It doesn't mean he'll be necessarily back for S3. It only means for mthe moment that he'll be back in the s3 premiere. Since Michael is in the S2 finale & isn't killed, then it's only lofical that he'd be in the opener.

CT originally played Michael in 'Michael', he couldn't reprise the role in 'Allies' due to family commitments, so it was given to another actor that looked fairly similar. Since there has been many months between shooting S2 & S3, That's not far off 5 months between shooting. So obviously his circumstances have changed & he can reprise the role again.

However I can't see him living past this episode, if he did manage to escape, then he'll either be the only one that permanently makes it into the MW or heads back to Pegasus, of which he would alert all the other Wraith to the fact that Atlantis still exsists & more importanly, the coordinates of the MW galaxy. If that was to happen, then Atlantis wouldn't really be needed any longer, since the show would only invovle space battles, where the MW ships try to always destroy the invading Wraith ships.
                          Michael in Wraith form could easily be played by another actor, but if (mind you that this in 100% speculation) for some reason Michael is again in human form, either by his choice or by another wraith wanting to feed on him, they would have to have Conner back to play him.
                          My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Here's more info:

NEW! February 24 - "Michael" actor Connor Trinneer will apparently resume his role as the would-be-human Wraith in the Season Three premiere, after Brent Stait took over the role in "Allies" due to Trinneer's unavailability. "It has begun. We are nearly through our first week of shooting. Connor Trinneer is up here as a guest star."
                            (Script coordinator Alex Levina, in a post at his SciFi.com blog)

I can't wait to see Connor as a wraith properly!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter

Well, Mallozzi said this:

"There will be a recurring Wraith character in Season Three (who makes his appearance in Season Two)."
                              (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

So it's likely Michael is going to be back a few times. As for what that could entail for the plot, well, considering the budgets of the shows, I doubt it'll be space battles all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X