X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of Kull Warriors?

Howdy! I'm new here

Anyway this is a post on what is the fate for Kull Warriors:
    Will these dudes return? I hope Stargate hasn't killed these off, these were the best soldiers since sliced bread! Of course now they serve Baal, but if Baal now has access to cloning technology, then he can clone as many Super Soldiers as he wants! I really hope we get to see these troopers in the future, mainly over Baals side so he doesn't have to keep using the same old lowly Jaffa, and offering a more intimidating feel to the whole Stargate team and any who oppose them. Maybe Baal actually figured out on how to upgrade their armour to survive those energy shots? Maybe he countered all the bugs in their cloning to survive those energy shots to stop the life removal of the energy shots if they return? I hope so becuase I'd like to see them again

me too. they own

Comment

Welcome to the forum and Yeah, they better not have been killed off for good. They rocked and now that Baal as sorted the cloning out, I still dont think it would make much difference to the kull warriors because they are a life force that can only last for so long anyway and blady blady blah (Ill carry on with this part later, Im tired and want to go to bed)

Baal can keep them kull warriors cuz when Anubis returns, hes gonna take back what he belongs and will have even more powerful warriors that will serve him

Comment

Speaking of kull warriors, does anybody have any reallly good pictures of the kull warriors and I believe (Im not sure cuz I aint seen all of S7) that there was a part of an ep where we saw loads of them in one big room bowing (I presume it was to Anubis). I may have seen it somewhere else and got it mixed up with Stargate but Im sure it was Stargate but if anyone could provide info

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
          Speaking of kull warriors, does anybody have any reallly good pictures of the kull warriors and I believe (Im not sure cuz I aint seen all of S7) that there was a part of an ep where we saw loads of them in one big room bowing (I presume it was to Anubis). I may have seen it somewhere else and got it mixed up with Stargate but Im sure it was Stargate but if anyone could provide info

Thanks
          The ep is evolution part 2 (i think)
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Thanks
            Yeah, over a 100 Kull warriors where bowing for Anubis and said something like "Heil Anubis"

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

unfortunatly though i have seasons 1 to 7 on dvd it wont let me take screenshots.

Comment

Thanks

This the one?

Comment

I thought Daniel said that the Kull warriors stopped working and becamme confused in Threads when Oma took Anubis to where ever she took him for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a267/Eoin087/Pdvd_286.jpg

This the one?
                      Why does that look like a giant Domino game or something?

And WTF at the huge metallic crotchguards. What are they, genitally advanced?

And, yes, the Kull warriors became confused as if they no longer served a master and were easily taken down. But Bra'tac was the one who said this.

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys and yeah that was the one I was talkin bout Eoin, thanks. As I said before Anubis will return and take back control of the kull warriors as well as new advanced human army

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys and yeah that was the one I was talkin bout Eoin, thanks. As I said before Anubis will return and take back control of the kull warriors as well as new advanced human army
                          NP ....Well anubis is an open story...tptb could bring him back if they wanted

Comment

I know. Its good when they can do stuff like that, leave a storyline open giving them to do anything they want with them. I really want Anubis to return after beating Oma and retain his domains only this time he may actually help us against the Ori. I mean, he'll probly try kill us again after but hey..

Comment

If the Ori are a big enough threat, this would be so funny, Baal, Anubis, Earth, Jaffa, Ancients, all working to kill the Ori.
                              -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                              -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                              -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Working...
                              X