Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is trudge building a stargate??? is it possible??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is trudge building a stargate??? is it possible??

do you think that there is actually a stargate in exsistance anywhere in the universe and do you do think that it's possible to build one

No. Actually I have no idea, but since I cannot be proven wrong by anyone who could possibly read this, I'm good to go.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

when i find out the truth il let you know

YOU CANT HIDE FROM US FOREVER!!! WERE ON TO YOU!!!

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Of course! [/denial]

Well no, but there is a Stargate Command, its a broom closet in Cheyenne mountain. No, really!
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Is that supposed to say "Trust"? And if the Goa'uld who lived before the Trust and their Goa'uld for thousands of years couldn't build their own gates, I doubt the Goa'ulded Trust suddenly came up with how to build them in the past, oh, 1 year.

Comment

I dont think there is a realt stargate but maybe one day Interstellar travel will be possible

Comment

there is a rumor that interstellar travek could be happening soon too.
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by stargate_rules
                do you think that there is actually a stargate in exsistance anywhere in the universe and do you do think that it's possible to build one
                How can you ask that, considering the universe is a pretty big place & nobody from Earth has even been near to ever colonising another planet.

It's possible that there could be many in existence in far off places. Until we get to there though, nobody will ever know. As to whether it's possible, of course it's theoretically possible to do it, actually having the ability to do so, though is a completely different story alltogether. At the rate of technological evolution that this planet has gone through in the past 50 odd years, then it might not be too far off. Possibly another few hundred years might be all that it takes to make it a reality. We won't be around though, so no point in even contemplating it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                  How can you ask that, considering the universe is a pretty big place & nobody from Earth has even been near to ever colonising another planet.
                  for all you know we could be on other planets right now going through a stargate, and the only reason the show exists is as a big cover up

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

to think we're alone in this infinitely huge universe is far more arrogant than who know who.

while there may be a real stargate thing out there. there's definately other life.

just cuz our crap tech can't find any doesn't mean there aren't

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                      for all you know we could be on other planets right now going through a stargate, and the only reason the show exists is as a big cover up
                      Okay you got me, I was hoping to throw you off track but you sussed it out!

to think we're alone in this infinitely huge universe is far more arrogant than who know who.

while there may be a real stargate thing out there. there's definately other life.

just cuz our crap tech can't find any doesn't mean there aren't
                      There is life out there in them stars, I know because I witmessed them doing an abduction once.

Spoiler:
                      They gang probed my little shi* of a brother once & told me they were from Uranus.

Comment

so you're one of them eh?

go ahead and keep your arrogant stance doesn't bother anyone else none

Comment

The Japanese here on earth have this delicacy known as Fugu. Ask for it extra-rare.
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

www.gaters.net/showthread.php?t=481

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                              I agree. The whole TV Program was developed to help the planet cope with the fact that everything going on in the TV program is actually real when they decided to go puplic. After the defeat of the Goa'uld they were planing on canceling the show and annocing the fantastic truth to the world, however the Orii threat introduced itself. They government plans to wrap this whole pesky "intergalatic conflict with a super advanced race of humans" deal by the end of season 11. So expect a pretty important press conference from the White House.

The government also review the Sciene and Tech part of this forum for ideas in which they may be able use to help with the fight.

The truth... is out there.
                              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
                              X