X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Paul McGillion audio interview

Hi,

Here is a new interview of Paul McGillion conducted in december.
    http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...gillion_02.htm

The audio file is also available.

Excerpt:

TSW: Are you shooting several episodes at the same time? Like they do it with Stargate SG-1?
    Paul McGillion: At the start of the season no, but toward the end of the season, they miss days so sometimes you pick up. There’s a call to do, maybe 3 episodes at once. So one day I could shoot a scene from an episode we shot a month and a half ago that we didn’t finish and it just so happens that myself and Joe Flannigan are together that day and we need to get a scene finished, so we’ll have to go back and shoot that scene while we’re shooting this episode and toward the end of the season it kind of crunches times for budgetary reasons. Traditionally speaking they try to keep it on a 7 day schedule and try to keep it 12 hour days, because I think John Smith’s motto is that we want you to have a life at the same time which is good. Maybe Fridays are a little longer because they have to make sure they get their week, but usually speaking its all 12 hour days which is good for film and TV. Especially for TV.
    Gilles
    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
    Ben Browder interview
    Beau Bridges interview

Thank you, this is great...oh he talks so wonderfully about he and David Hewlett's friendship.

Paul McGillion: "David Hewlett is one of my closest friends now and I wouldn’t have met him if it wasn’t for Stargate."

Love 'em.

Comment

I loved that comment

As for his speaking in his Scottish accent without realising it, I can vouch for that!

Met him at a Scottish convention last year, and by the time he'd done his Q&A, he was speaking with his scottish accent!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Great interview. He seemed to slip easily into his Scottish accent when he was doing the lines from the show, so I could easily imagine him using it more than he needs to.

Comment

that was an awseome interview loved everything he said.
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Excellent interview!

Comment

brilliant interview. pity about not hearing the joke tho

Comment

Thank you!!

I'm going slighty mmmaaaddd hee hee hee

Comment

Working...
                X