• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Spiderman 3 Teaser Poster

Here you go:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22567

Let the speculation begin

Edit: Sony says it's not black and white photo, he's actually wearing a black suit.

New stuff: villain costume designs Click Here
    Last edited by darman; 06 November 2006, 05:03 PM.

Reminds me of the pose that Selene did in Underworld, minus the spider costume!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

looks awesome but where's the white spider logo?

is this all what the symbiote is gonna do to him? looks like his normal one but painted black

Comment

That's Crud!!! I was so hoping I'd see VENOM!!! And I get this!? It looks his same old boring blue and red costume..so their gonna make it black and white now?!

Please!!! If I dont' see leather/or that rubber like material as the costume I'm not gonna waste my time. The Venom costume is the dopest costume out there and beats spidey's usual. Ugh!! Venom is my fave spidey character..well after they killed off Gwen Stacy!!

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

regardless someone please make a wallpaper!

Comment

that IS venom look at the logo on his chest

Comment

There's a lot of guessing on what this image actually means. Some actually think this isn't a picture of Spiderman at all but Venom pretending to be him. The left arm is covering his mouth, that's where that one came from. I've seen some pretty obsessed people trying to figure out what the reflection in the eye is.

Comment

Its the Venom outfit if you ask me, and we know he is in this one (right?) so it makes sence, the white spider logo needs to be added IMO, but its only a teaser poster, there is still time. And that reflection, as the site said, looks remarkably like the Green Goblin, and we do know that Harry now knows all about his Dad's secret identity when he found the secret room in Spidey 2, so will we see Venom/Green Goblin VS Spidey, Venom Vs Green Goblin Vs Spidey, Venom/Spidey vs Green Goblin, will Sandman be involved too, if so we may see a little too many enemies IMO
                Last edited by The Signal; 24 February 2006, 07:46 AM.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Awesome picture. The outfit looks a little scaly, a little bit like snake skin.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Someone asked for a wallpaper, and here is my own crappy one, until someone with actual photo editing skills comes along, this is the best i can do in 5 minutes.
                    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...greatpower.jpg
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

finally i have been looking for the poster of spiderman3 and havnt found it untill now. Look good.
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

i don't think that's supposed to be Venom.
                        the black costume didn't have the webbing motif that this has.

Given that Gwen Stacy is supposed to be in the movie and the look of exhaustion/despair in the pose....i think it's a black mourning pic....just spidey in shadows.

that said, it can be no worse than the last one so i'm kinda looking forward to it. will be interesting to see how they do Venom....alien symbiote on JJ's kid or OsCorp experiment gone wrong...
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Is Tropher Grace playing Venom in this upcoming installment of Spiderman?.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
                            Is Tropher Grace playing Venom in this upcoming installment of Spiderman?.
                            I see his name listed in the cast on IMDB but no role is attached to it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                              I see his name listed in the cast on IMDB but no role is attached to it.
                              Thank you MarshAngel, I guess they are trying to be mysterious about not only who is playing whom, but what exactly all the characters will be.

I knew Tropher was up to something with him not being in the latest "That 70's Show" season.

Comment

Working...
                              X