This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Gallery: 'Crusade'

Check out the first photos from SG-1 Season Nine's penultimate episode, "Crusade," at GateWorld! Beware of spoilers ...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ycrusade.shtml

GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Nice!

I can't wait, it looks cool

Comment

Daaaamn. Is it just me or is Vala hotter this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
        Daaaamn. Is it just me or is Vala hotter this time around?
        No... your right, she's definitely hotter this time around

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

She really looks beautiful in those pictures. Maybe it's the pregnancy glow!
          EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Originally posted by star47
            She really looks beautiful in those pictures. Maybe it's the pregnancy glow!
            Most likely! I know I can't wait to see what this ep holds in store for us. It's going to be nice to have Vala returning.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not looking forward to an Ori intense episode. Can't we have another enemy? Please? But, I am looking forward to seeing Vala through Daniel. MS is a great mimic. It'll be funny to see Daniel with Vala's mannerisms.
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Well hey, maybe this episode (and the one after) will change your opinion.

You never know, right?

Comment

No, it won't. Not unless the Ori become completely different than what they are.

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

Claudia Black looks gorgeous in those pics, I've gotta say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                      No, it won't. Not unless the Ori become completely different than what they are.
                      I'm sorry, but that seems quite closeminded.

Do you have a post where you say why you hate them? I don't want to drag this thread off topic but I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Most likely! I know I can't wait to see what this ep holds in store for us. It's going to be nice to have Vala returning.
                        I want to see the episode already... She looks amazing!

Comment

I think its because Vala doesn't have that greyish streak on hair anymore. That kinda made her look a bit older.

Oh and that bar maiden chick is... to quote McKay's expressions upon seeing a babe,
                          "She is hot, I mean seriously HOT!"
                          Spoiler:
                          Ori Dual-Satellite Weapons.

Last edited by Peoples_General; 22 February 2006, 10:39 PM.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            I'm sorry, but that seems quite closeminded.
                            I can live with that.

]Do you have a post where you say why you hate them? I don't want to drag this thread off topic but I'm curious.
                            I don't feel like hunting it down, but I believe I posted my feelings in the episode thread for The Scourge.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              I think its because Vala doesn't have that greyish streak on hair anymore. That kinda made her look a bit older.

Oh and that bar maiden chick is... to quote McKay's expressions upon seeing a babe,
                              "She is hot, I mean seriously HOT!"
                              Spoiler:
                              Ori Dual-Satellite Weapons.

I think you're right about the grey streak thing, though I honestly think it's that "glow."

And, dude, that bar maiden looks like she's about 15. I hope Vala's telling her to stay in school, or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X