The Rain???[{(possible Spoilers)}]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rain???[{(possible Spoilers)}]

after watching some repeats, ive noticed a reacurring thing. when ever somthing bad happens involving the creature or the others, its starts to rain like crazy with no warning.i can understand that it rains, its just the timing of it. im not sure if this has been discussed before.

Noted incidents-creature
    first episode=everyone is on the beach , its starts to rain, Lock is in his happy place, and suddenly the hear some crazy sounds and trees are falling left and right

first episode- after the pilot is voted off the island, everyone starts running and it pours torrents of rain.

noted incidents- the others
    the fight with Ethan
    im pretty sure it rained on the way to the black rock in the "dark territory"

thats all i could think of, but im sure theirs more
    please add any that i missed and discuss your own opinion
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

so the rain is evil?

Comment

im not saying its "evil" i just thiink its somehow connected to the others and/or the creature

Comment

rain is a natural occurance though.

black floating clouds and bunkers are not.

it could be, ya know, cinematic effect...

Comment

forget i even said it

Comment

Dramatic effect?
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I'm sure TPTB made it intentional, but what do they mean by it. Is it just for effect for the audience, or is there some connection in the show, possibly Dharma related?

Comment

i agree actually. mabey the monster brings the rain with it?

Help!
                My emojournal

Comment

Yay, Some One Agrees!

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                    i agree actually. mabey the monster brings the rain with it?
                    It wasn't raining when the cloud went one on one with Ecko, nor was it raining when it flew by Kate, Jack, and Locke on the way back from the Black Rock at the end of the first season - when it grabbed locke and tried to bring him down the hole.
                    Nor was it raining when it flew over the crash site on the beach and exploded the jet engine (see .gif image in other thread)

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    Dramatic effect?
                    Exactly.

Comment

i guess i could consider the creature out, but what about the others?
                      the more i think about it, the less likely it seems

Comment

could the rain be use to delivery of some sought mind oughtering chemicals, as part of the experiments.

Comment

Working...
                        X