I'm suspicious of a few things ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm suspicious of a few things ...

This whole Sawyer-Hiding-The-Weapons thing seems to me to be a Con in itself.

Ever since Sawyer's, Jack's and Locke's encounter with the Others in the Jungle that night the Others now know that the Losties have access to weapons.

So the Losties knowing this need to ensure that the Others don't get a hold of the rest of the arsenal, what better way than to organize with Sawyer a Con where the real Con is that the Others don't know where the weapons now are.

We know that Sawyer won't give in under torture, that the Con that was pulled was within Sawyer's character, that it seemed to set up a strong division amongst the Losties all of a sudden (and while the Losties *seem* to be divided the Others have less to fear).

It also allows for the training of the Losties army to be done in secret somewhere else ...

I'm sorry but I don't accept what is being shown to us, I definately think it's a con on us viewers.

Regards,
    X

interesting, it sounds cool, for once, the others are being fooled, but i think that jack and the gang aernt that clever
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

could be.
      but i'm willing to put money on sawyer just being a jerkface.

also, i hate the term losties.
      it makes me want to eat puppies.

Comment

You have a good point X monk

Caty

Comment

Interesting idea. Might be a smart prank to pull, if Sawyer was more of a reliable personality. But I don't think that Locke or the Doc trust him enough to arrange such a conspiracy. If I had to guess, I'd say Sawyer's stealing the guns has more to do with his want of revenge against the 'other' who shot him than anything else. But Sawyer's reasoning can be pretty convoluted, so it's really hard to say what his motives are most of the time.

Comment

Working...
          X