This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel in Atlantis S3?

In the most recent article on the main page ( http://gateworld.net/news/2006/02/ne...ncipalph.shtml ), the following text appears near the middle of the page.

Originally posted by GateWorld.net
    Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, and Beau Bridges return for another 20 episodes -- though Shanks and Tapping are expected to sit out a few, as well as make crossover appearances on SG-1's sister show.
    So, will Daniel be appear in several S3 episodes of Atlantis, perhaps along with Carter? I think it's about time for him to do so, and I would love it if they did.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

I think they've pretty much made up their mind that Amanda Tapping is going to guest star on Atlantis. The question is how many episodes she will appear in. Michael Shanks I have no idea about.

Comment

I read somewhere that 'Daniel Jackson finally makes his long sort after trip to Atlantis' in Season 3.

I'll try and find the link.
      If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

Here's the direct quote:-

Spoiler:
        "Brad is working on a story in which Daniel, finally, gets to go to Atlantis. So far, we have no Carter crossovers planned."
        (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

Comment

Originally posted by norbe
          Here's the direct quote:-

Spoiler:
          "Brad is working on a story in which Daniel, finally, gets to go to Atlantis. So far, we have no Carter crossovers planned."
          (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)
          Wasn't that ages ago? I read two days ago that Amanda Tapping might be in as many as 10 Atlantis episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            Wasn't that ages ago? I read two days ago that Amanda Tapping might be in as many as 10 Atlantis episodes.
            Was a while ago i think, point im trying to make is that Michael Shanks will definately be in at least one episode. I have no idea whether Amanda Tapping will star in any more, but it would be nice.

Comment

AT is to star in a few eps in the second half of S3.

Comment

I thought AT was going to be in quite a few episodes of Atlantis. Although I would love to finally see Daniel make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                  AT is to star in a few eps in the second half of S3.
                  Where did it say that?

Comment

yes, do tell

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                      In the most recent article on the main page ( http://gateworld.net/news/2006/02/ne...ncipalph.shtml ), the following text appears near the middle of the page.

So, will Daniel be appear in several S3 episodes of Atlantis, perhaps along with Carter? I think it's about time for him to do so, and I would love it if they did.
                      It's about time.

Comment

In Season 10 of Stargate the character Daniel Jackson will have around two story arcs where he isnt on SG-1, in this time it is possible that he will be off to Atlantis.

Comment

It would be cool. He could read all the lit
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

looks like daniel will go to atlantis during the events of season 3, but it will be shown in an SG1 episode, and not an Atlantis episode

Comment

I will be so happy if Daniel gets to go to Atlantis! During a con I attended, Michael was talking about how he didn't buy Daniel not going when Jack told him he couldn't and he was saying it annoyed him that Daniel made such a big deal about the Ancients and then wasn't able to go to Atlantis. I was saying to him that because of the Daedalus and the ZPM, Daniel might be able to go later. Michael said "maybe" in that kind of knowing tone, at least that's how I heard it, so perhaps he already knew there was talks in the works about that, you never know.
                              Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                              Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                              X