The return of Brainiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return of Brainiac

Who else can't wait to see what our new villain has left up his sleeves for poor Clark? I know I can't wait for Brainiac's return to Smallville. He has a lot of potential.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Ive got to say that from this season apart from the new opening theme Ive loved Braniac practically from the start. And after seeing him in Splinter only better is still to come plus im a bit of a James Masters fan too.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I am eagerly awaiting to see what they do with Brainiac. I am also looking forward to seeing how he manipulates Lex and everyone else.
      -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

I know anything and everything is possible in SciFi, but didn't this character get destroyed in a rather permanent way? Don't get me wrong: I'd like to see him back, especially now that Clark has him figured out...kind of.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          I know anything and everything is possible in SciFi, but didn't this character get destroyed in a rather permanent way? Don't get me wrong: I'd like to see him back, especially now that Clark has him figured out...kind of.
          Brainiac's not gone. A fansite of James Marsters' has him coming back to the show for the end of this season. Lucky for us. I think he'll be in like three more eps leading up to the season finale.
          Last edited by the fifth man; 23 February 2006, 12:00 PM.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Plus hes set to become a series regular. SO I dont think weve seen the last of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Plus hes set to become a series regular. SO I dont think weve seen the last of him...
              It's gonna be sweet!
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Several of the cartoons and comics have had Brainiac able to reproduce himself from the smallest line of code that made up his program, kind of like a living computer virus. Very often he would infect some computer and hide there until he was ready to strike again.
                My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                  Several of the cartoons and comics have had Brainiac able to reproduce himself from the smallest line of code that made up his program, kind of like a living computer virus. Very often he would infect some computer and hide there until he was ready to strike again.
                  I wonder if that's how they'll do it in the show? I know I can't wait to find out. Brainiac back on the show is going to rule. Not to mention the fact that he's trying to release Zod.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone else see him succeding as being the season finale? I doubt they will make him a regular if he is nothing but a villain, so i see it as he releases Zod from his imprisonment, before his master turns on him, so Brainiac turns to Clark for help,though im only up to "splinter" so if there is something that proves me wrogn then ignore me

James certainly pulls the role off fantastically though, IMO Splinter was one of the best eps for a good while, mostly down to the scenes with Clark and Brainiac.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                      As long as it's something plausible, I can live with it. Thanks for the details of his many resurrections. Definitely something to look forward to.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Definitely something to look forward to.
                        Indeed! James Marsters, IMO, can really bring something great to this show.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          Anyone else see him succeding as being the season finale? I doubt they will make him a regular if he is nothing but a villain, so i see it as he releases Zod from his imprisonment, before his master turns on him, so Brainiac turns to Clark for help..
                          I have to admit that woulf be cool and I could see that happen. Hey maybe the ship will crop up again too.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            I have to admit that woulf be cool and I could see that happen. Hey maybe the ship will crop up again too.
                            Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me too much at all.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Im hoping for a nother explosive season finale this year although it either wont be as good as or even better than commencement. Now that was a classic Smallville ep.

Comment

Working...
                              X