Where Is Michael ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Is Michael ???

I Know Hes Off Looking For Walt But I Mean We Havnt Seen Him For The Last 5 Episodes What Do you Guys Think????

He's at a resort on the other side of the Island drinking a pink daiquiri

with an Umbrella no less

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
      I Know Hes Off Looking For Walt But I Mean We Havnt Seen Him For The Last 5 Episodes What Do you Guys Think????
      i think you capitalized every word in your sentence and that's just rediculous.

Comment

thanx for your nice words

Comment

He's been "gone" for 5 eps??? I hadn't noticed..did think he should have been mentioned in the last two though...at least in passing, if he was, I missed it.

Comment

What is the time between "The Hunting Party" and "One of them"? Just wondering 'cause it may only be a few days which would mean that there wouldnt be too much talk of "where is he???" on the island, Sayin was gone for over a week in S1 and no one really mentioned it (as far as we know)
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I forgot about him too until it was brought up. Hmm, but 5 episodes would have to indeed be translated to "Island" days though to get an accurate perception on how long he's been gone.

Originally posted by leaper
              He's been "gone" for 5 eps??? I hadn't noticed..did think he should have been mentioned in the last two though...at least in passing, if he was, I missed it.
              Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Has anyone really missed Michael? Cause personally, i think he's a real jerk to be around without Walt there. Yes, yes, I know he has a good reason, but still. Maybe the others recruited him. Or he found a new hatch to make into his bachelor/hatchlor pad.

Maybe he ascended.

Comment

Well, I don't really. His character seems to be just focused on Walt mainly, so after awhile it becomes redundant.

I"m surprised that they left him out so long without any references to his 'disappearance'.

Originally posted by Red Tigress
                  Has anyone really missed Michael? Cause personally, i think he's a real jerk to be around without Walt there. Yes, yes, I know he has a good reason, but still. Maybe the others recruited him. Or he found a new hatch to make into his bachelor/hatchlor pad.

Maybe he ascended.
                  Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Hmmm, Mickey, where did he bustle off to? Methink's he's probably been recruited by The Others. *nod nod* You can't be gone this long and not get Other-ified. Or beamed up by the mothership or something...

Of course, the ascended theory could work.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

If he hasn't yet been captured by the Others, then I've no doubt that he's still wandering through the jungle, getting muddy and lost and angry and probably by now slightly delusional.

He never should have left....

Comment

He probably won't mind being captured by them since they'll bring him to his son.

It'll be very interesting to see in the later episodes when he emerges. I don't think he'll come back to the camp empty handed. After all that time....and nothing to gain? Well, maybe a beard

Originally posted by Tiret
                        If he hasn't yet been captured by the Others, then I've no doubt that he's still wandering through the jungle, getting muddy and lost and angry and probably by now slightly delusional.

He never should have left....
                        Don't make me zat you

Comment

He fell into the same plot hole that Desmond did.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                            agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              Well, they can't deal with every single subplot in every episode...too bad, though...

Comment

Working...
                              X