This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only THREE Eps Left?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I just looked and noticed there is only THREE tiny eps left this season!

HOW DID it go so fast?!!!!!!!

When would Season 9 Start...June?

When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Originally posted by Icemancmd

When would Season 9 Start...June?

You mean 10, and it's usually July.

Comment

I know what you mean. This season seemed to just fly by. It sure has been fun though. The wait for season 10 may be a long one, but at least I can watch all the seasons over again and anticipate the release of the first wave of SG-1 figures. Hopefully that will help keep my mind off of no new eps.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
        You mean 10, and it's usually July.

No Stargate until July eh? Well maybe I'll go out and buy the Farscape DVD's and find out what that show was about.
        JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Comment

Originally posted by Abydos1
          No Stargate until July eh? Well maybe I'll go out and buy the Farscape DVD's and find out what that show was about.
          In my opinion, you wouldn't regret that decision. It was a very smart, well-done show. Very different from SG-1, but special in it's own way. Personally, I own every ep, and am very happy I do. Definitely a show that ended before it's time.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd

Time flies, when you are having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              In my opinion, you wouldn't regret that decision. It was a very smart, well-done show. Very different from SG-1, but special in it's own way. Personally, I own every ep, and am very happy I do. Definitely a show that ended before it's time.
              Agreed. I love Farscape as well!

Comment

I wish they would bridge the gap with Stargate Atlantis, instead of playing them both at the same time. It's better to have a constant supply than a sort of, lump sum Stargate. My lack of knowledge about TV networks it may not be possible.

Lord.. i sound like some kind of addict.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

July? Poor you.

Actually poor us. We have to wait until October. But then we don't have to suffer the stupid x-mas season break. Ah well...
                  First, please use spoiler tags. If I want to know what happens in the show I'll watch it. Second, if you don't like the show, stop watching it. That way you won't feel the need to complain that a sci-fi entertainment show has "plot holes" or "isn't realistic". There is a difference between commenting on an episode you didn't like and constantly complaining about the series as a whole. After all, why torture yourself by watching something you don't like...

Comment

Guys guys it really isnt a problem, simply buy all the stargate dvds that are out at the moment (If you havent done so already you should be flamed jks) and watch them over and over and over and over and over again. Its stargate, it NEVER gets boring.
                    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

How long d'you guys reckon till S9 DVDs,I'd say probably this summer.
                      * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

We have to think of what Teal'c would say:

"This seasons length was the same as the last."

Comment

Originally posted by Abydos1
                          I recommend the new Starburst Edition. It's much cheaper than previous releases and contains MUCH MORE COMPLETELY NEW EXTRAS (episode commentaries, interviews and other goodies) in addition to already existing ones. There're 3 seasons released at the moment (3 volumes by season), they should start releasing season 4 around July I think - http://search.deepdiscountdvd.com/se...20Edition&rk=1

Comment

Working...
                          X