This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactica 1980

Sci-Fi is running a Galactica 1980 marathon today. Wow, I'm only an 1:15 in. I can't believe just how bad this crappy program is.

That's why It didn't last too long

Comment

In Galactica 1980 they can travel through time. But instead of traveling forward in time to a point Earth is advanced enough to help defend them from the Cylons, they travel back in time to 1944 Germany. Arrrggghhh...

I need to take the TV outta my office. Then again G80 is not really compelling enough to distract me from work.

Comment

Yeah they go back in time to advance earths technology so we're able to stand up to the Cylons.

Comment

It wasn't that great
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

TOS isn't that much better IMO.
            Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
              TOS isn't that much better IMO.
              I agree.

Traveling back in time to Germany was just silly. I find myself wondering if the writers were drinking. This series is hilariously bad.

Comment

why the heck didn't they travel to the time before the cylons attacked, anyway?

bah, time travel is just so lame...

Comment

Galactica 1980 was just like BSG: TOS. Except without anything that made TOS special. And it had the worst acting ever in an opening scene. Ever.
                  I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

and WTF was with the blond brit kid? I hate that character for some reason.

Comment

shoot, i remember how disappointed i was when i saw Galactica 1980 back in 1980. it was terrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiibbbbbbllllllle. except for the episode with starbuck in it. that was pretty cool.

Comment

BSG 1980 made TOS look fraking perfect -_- and I HATE TOS as well...except the theme song which I think is great

Comment

Originally posted by Scooteristi
                          Sci-Fi is running a Galactica 1980 marathon today. Wow, I'm only an 1:15 in. I can't believe just how bad this crappy program is.
                          I know. I saw one episode and wanted to wash my eyes out with soap, it was so bad. *shudders*
                          Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            and WTF was with the blond brit kid? I hate that character for some reason.
                            So did I. And what was with the baseball? My brain hurts just thinking about how craptacular it was.

I still can't get over the time travel. If I had that ability I'd make much better use of it by going back and stopping myself from watching Galactica 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              I still can't get over the time travel. If I had that ability I'd make much better use of it by going back and stopping myself from watching Galactica 1980.
                              Boy, do I hear you there, brother. Thank the heavens for the new version of BSG, right?
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X