This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL reason for Mobeous

The real reason for a two parter like this is simple, EVERYTHING from this episode onwards can be subject to change, because the whole universe is now, "Close Enough". The producers could change things now and say that some things they stated in previous episodes isnt true, because that was prior to Mobeous. Im not even sure if i spelt that right lol.

Anyway what does everyone else think?

I just think that those episodes ruined the SG universe, because, everything is "Close Enough", but how "close enough" is "close enough" lol
    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

It's Moebius...

And secondly... I don't know if they could change things...of course there was the occasional fish but I think that was just done for fun...

I think it would take some of the credibility away from the show, it's like the writers are saying they regret some of the things they did previous to this episode, and would like to undo it.

Nah, I don't think they will use Moebius as a way to change their stories...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I agree with Horus on this one, Close enough to such a point, the timelines are more likely to be affected in 913...
      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Yes but how do we know that Somebody else didnt steal that ZPM from Ra, and that affected something way way bigger then just a bunch of fish. BUt With SG1, stealing it first, this has been big big change has stopped from occuring.
        Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

too much unnecessary over thinking there mate, you are entitiled to an opinion and TPTB are always looking for new ideas, we may see someting eventuate in season 10 or beyond but I seriously seriously doubt it

Comment

The only reason im thinking this is because ALOT did change right after these two episodes, so the producers would be able to iron out the transition wrinkles by blaming it on the "Close enough" factor, if anyone asks them. I really dislike these episodes where they play around with time, theyre heaps fun to watch, but at the end i am always left wandering. I have only begun watching season 9, so im not up to 9.13 yet . I bet its fun to watch but ill probably be left wondering if we actually kept the right team lol.
            Xtremixt

Comment

Trust me nothing major changes in the timeline because of Moebius...

Comment

Working...
              X