Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to explore Atlantis??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take to explore Atlantis??

Apparently they are still finding stuff in Atlantis. I mean, that place doesnt look THAT big. The soldiers wouldve explored it much faster than the show lets on. The place isnt the size of new york for gods sake.
    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

It is the size of a large city, of course it would take a while to explore it. Because they have to search every room.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Yes, but it wouldnt take two-three seasons.
      Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

They also have limited personnel and supplies.

Comment

plus certain sections might be offlimits because of "the storm"

Comment

But they don't have anyplace to go on vacation....might as well explore a little on your time off

Comment

Oh, and then there are the Wraith.

And offworld missions.

Comment

Umm did the mccay guy say it would be like checking every room in manhattan? It doesn't look big because there's no way to judge size when it's in an ocean and there's no other reference.

In a recent episode they gave you an opportunity to gauge how big it really is.

Comment

Hehe, i didnt say that shepherd would have to do exploring. It's just that i think that the special effects guys are really confused about the scale sometimes. Atlatis needs to be bigger. I remember in SG1 episodes on Vorash when Zapacnas forces were landing and Oneill goes "I see their ammasing a few troops" the landed Deathgliders looked like you could fit 30 guys in there compared to the Jaffa Ranks. While whenever we see a deathglider upclose is evidently a 2 seater and very small and versitille.
                  Xtremixt

Comment

Originally posted by cpgfilth
                    Umm did the mccay guy say it would be like checking every room in manhattan? It doesn't look big because there's no way to judge size when it's in an ocean and there's no other reference.

In a recent episode they gave you an opportunity to gauge how big it really is.
                    And Atlantis is huge. Look a how many spires the city has too.

Comment

There may be levels of Atlantis that are below sea level too.
                      JOIN THE FIGHT FOR GALACTIC DOMINATION!

http://stargatewars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=dl1158117270

Comment

BUt we are yet to see any windows showing us that!
                        Xtremixt

Comment

Just you wait and see, we might be able to see it.

Comment

emergency bunker? emergency drones?

EMERGENCY ZPM supply?

who knows?
                            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Hahaha that would be classic, we had 200 emergy ZPM in the storage room but didnt know we did.
                              Xtremixt

Comment

Working...
                              X