This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doctors Funniest Moments

Granted ive only been watching Doctor Who since the Slyvestor McCoy era so I would still need to watch the really old episodes but where there any bits that you found really amusing?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Originally posted by Billz
    Granted ive only been watching Doctor Who since the Slyvestor McCoy era so I would still need to watch the really old episodes but where there any bits that you found really amusing?
    Well in a way, all the old eps have their amusing moments just because they are so tacky, oh I love them, but I am a realist they look pretty bad now.

When I first watched Ark in Space and the scene when The Doctor teases Sarah Jane to get her out of the vent, that was funny. Tom Baker was wicked.

Most of K-9 was funny because I really liked seeing him get stuck, it was never on purpose just bad remote controlling.

The new series was great for humour, and the lines to do with the sonic screwdriver were priceless.

Comment

I'll just list some amusing stories already out on DVD.

The whole Troughton era had funny bits. Patrick Troughton as the Doctor and Frazer Hines as Jamie were the best comic duo in the show's history. Tomb of the Cybermen, The Mind Robber, and The Seeds of Death each had humorous bits between those two.

Nicholas Courtney as the Brigadier had a few funny scenes in The Three Doctors.

Also, Tom Baker had quite a few humorous moments as the Doctor. The Robots of Death and City of Death both had contained humor. The Robots of Death was more serious, but Baker had a knack for injecting humor at inappropriate moments. City of Death is a very whimsical story, written in part by Douglas Adams (who also wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

Comment

The ending of The Dominators is amusing.

Doctor Who Season 6: The Dominators
        Spoiler:

*Jamie looks nervous.*

*The Doctor is smiling.*

The Doctor: "Don't worry, Jamie. The planet is safe. The volcanic eruption is localized. It will only effect the island."

Jame: "Aye, maybe so...but we happen to be on the island!"

Doctor: "Oh, my word!"

*They rush into the TARDIS.*

Comment

In The Android Invasion when the Doctor and Sarah are tied up next to a bomb and the bad guys are walking away.

Doctor: "Oh, please don't go. Stay. We can all go together."

Comment

I think the most amusing parts of Peter Davison's Doctor was when he started to get panicked or emotional and Nyssa had to calm him down, like in Earthshock. He got stressed out, his voice would crack, and after a few moments, she convinced him to change his mind.

Comment

Whenever the 4th doctor would say want a jellybaby

Or whenever someone entered the Tardis for the frist time.
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Here is some from the Three Doctors

The First Doctor: OH so your my replacements hm? a Dandy and a Clown ???

OH and hers one when SGT Benton Enters the Tardis for the first time.
                The Third Doctro: Well, arent you going to say its bigger on the inside than it is on the outside ?

Benton: Well its pretty obvious isn't it ?
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

"I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby" from The Face of Evil.

The Android Invasion:
                  Doctor: "I feel disorientated"
                  Sarah: "This is the disorientation centre"
                  Doctor: "That makes sense"

Comment

Doctor: Sutek of the osrons
                    Cobomb
                    Last edited by creed462; 21 February 2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                      Doctorutek od the osrons
                      Cobomb
                      You took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Heres one of my gfaves rom revenge of the cybermen
                        The Doctor: Never cared much for the word "impregnable." Sounds a bit too much like "unsinkable."
                        Harry: What's wrong with "unsinkable"?
                        The Doctor: Nothing. As the iceberg said to the Titanic.
                        Harry: What?
                        The Doctor: Gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop.

And heres a great quote from the ribos operation
                        The Doctor: ...One more thing. Your name.
                        Romana: What about my name?
                        The Doctor: It's too long. By the time I've called out, "Look out... " What's your name?
                        slowly
                        The Doctor: By the time I've called that out, you could be dead. I'll call you "Romana".
                        Romana: I don't like "Romana".
                        The Doctor: It's either "Romana" or "Fred".
                        Romana: All right, call me "Fred".
                        The Doctor: Good. Come on, Romana.

OH and heress one Quote I like but I cant remember the episode it was in

The Doctor: What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          Heres one of my gfaves rom revenge of the cybermen
                          The Doctor: Never cared much for the word "impregnable." Sounds a bit too much like "unsinkable."
                          Harry: What's wrong with "unsinkable"?
                          The Doctor: Nothing. As the iceberg said to the Titanic.
                          Harry: What?
                          The Doctor: Gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop, gloop.
                          That was The Robot.

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          OH and heress one Quote I like but I cant remember the episode it was in

The Doctor: What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?
                          Sounds like The Twin Dilemma.

Comment

^ Sorry about that I always get that quote mixed up.

Comment

How bout in the Aztec when he made cocoa for the Aztec woman only to relise later it was the marrage custom

Comment

Working...
                              X