This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta Needed!

Just finished a Fic thats based on one of the old challenges on Heliopolis (sp)...

Challenge 1248: This is a silly challenge, but I think it would be fun to write a fic that includes all of the episode titles from the show in the dialogue. I think we've had 84 (now 166ish...) of them so far which is quite a few, so just get in as many as you can. Extra points if you manage to give it a plot and make some sense

And while I'd be the first to admit that the story isnt really that exciting, (it goes by the name of 'The musings of a captured SG-1' and is just a load of dialogue) i thought it would be good a challenge to see if i could indeed get all the titles into a fic. I think i've managed to get them all in upto and including 'Its Good To Be King' (trust my luck the day i go to post it they release a new title...) and am just looking for someone to just read through it and see if they can spot any mistakes/ errors/ missing titles for me before i go to post it anywhere.

Much Obliged

Genty

Well, how long is it? I got alot´a stuff going on - especially reading. But I think I maybe can get some time for it... Do you have Yahoo or MSN?

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
      Well, how long is it? I got alot´a stuff going on - especially reading. But I think I maybe can get some time for it... Do you have Yahoo or MSN?
      Not very long at all...

Aye on MSN... [email protected]...

Is there a PM finction on this thing??

Comment

Working...
      X