This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC GUI Skin

I have been looking everywhere for a total conversion of my windows and linux GUI into the SGC computer type. Does anyone know where i can find it? Im not simply talking about a theme, the themes that i have found out thee so far are pretty ****. Im talking about a complete "WindowsBlinds like" conversion.
    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

No idea but if you find one could you PM me plz? thanks

Comment

no problemo, as soon as i find one. I dont think it should be too hard to build one actually, if we had the right tools.
      Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremixt
        no problemo, as soon as i find one. I dont think it should be too hard to build one actually, if we had the right tools.
        SkinStudio from Stardock would be the best tool to use. I have the entire Object Desktop suite but I haven't gotten around to making an SGC theme, takes too much time.

Comment

thanx, i will look into it
          Xtremixt

Comment

Working...
          X