Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Honestly Thinks There Will Be Season 11 Of SG-1???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Here Honestly Thinks There Will Be Season 11 Of SG-1???

Hey Guys Juss Wondering Who Here Thinks There Will Be A Season 11 of sg-1 for some reason i always imagined season 10 being the last season i just cant see a season 11 ( doesnt mean i dont one ) what do u guys think??

Well they got a season 10 after only half of S9 had been shown, so it must have been pretty successful. As it stands, SG-1 is also the top rated Sci-Fi show for the moment, so there's likely to be more. As long as S10 is up to scratch we should be able to get a S11, assuming that the writers, actors, directors, etc. are happy to continue.
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

^I agree. i think that S9 has been brill so far and the stories will continue to be brill til the writers run out of ideas, which is far from now and the actors stop having fun which is also far from now (the actors love it, they're so fun )

I can see there being at least another 3 season s of SG1 and even more of SGA. I mean they have so much to explore in the MW galaxy and even more in the PG. And the writers can just keep coming up with ideas for planets, etc. that they visit and the props dept. will just keep making them look as good as they can. The CGI department also has the most advanced programs in Sci-Fi, so due to this there is no reason what so ever for SG1 or SGA to end anytime soon

Comment

I think it depends on how succesfull season 11 will be. But nevertheless I'd like to have anonther season of SG-1 (even if I haven't already seen season 9 & 10).
        Why be difficult?
        Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

I Hope There Will Be Season 11 Of Sg1,and More Than That!!!!

Comment

I would like to see a season 11 but they need to think about the Ori a little more, the storyline set up for Season 10 (you know the one, Xenagate SG1) is more than a little cliched, but if they can clear it up a little, tweak it here and there i think we could see at least 12 seasons of Sg1 the potential for a great new development of the show is still there and has been in all of S9, but still it has not been tapped quite yet, season 10 IMO will be the make or break point for SG1, it could be the last or it could set up two or three new seasons.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

to early to tell depends on how good season 10 is.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think there might be an 11th season.
                season 9 does seem to have been quite successfull, so I think there's no reason to believe season 10 will be less successfull. In which case season 11 would be more than likely.

Comment

Depnding on how many people watch season ten and whether the actors, directors and producers want to continue in the roles, does anyone think that the SG-1 lineup could change again in season 11??

Comment

IMO...season 9 isn't all that brilliant as many previous seasons...

I haven't been excited about watching SG-1 for quite a while, which has absolutely nothing to do with RDA's leaving, cause I think Ben is doing a great job. It's just that it seems as if the energy of the stories is somewhat gone...

If they can't do better in season 10 then I'm afraid there won't be a season 11. You just can't go on for more seasons if you have no idea how to continue, and you keep re-using elements we have used too much already.

Even if they changed their actor set-up I don't think it'll help them much... It's after all not the actors who make the show (well, not entirely anyway), it's the great stories and they seem to be lacking a little in that department.

Just my 2 cents on the subject and no offence to those who still think SG-1 is doing great...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
                      Hey Guys Juss Wondering Who Here Thinks There Will Be A Season 11 of sg-1 for some reason i always imagined season 10 being the last season i just cant see a season 11 ( doesnt mean i dont one ) what do u guys think??
                      I hope it never ends.

I hope we get season 11. Season 9 has been great like every other season so. As long as Sam, Teal'c and Daniel (well and Cameron) are still the main characters this show can go on.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

To be honest, I think season nine is a bit of a disappointment, but I think its a season of transition, perhaps they need some fresh blood in the storyline department?

Comment

I believe that there will be about 4 more season until it all ends on Season 14, which in our timeline will be 2010. It's when the SGC get closed.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I deffinently think we'll get a season 11. Stargate is a very high rating show. It would have to loss about half its audience maybe mroe to get totally cancelled, and I just can't see taht happening.

Comment

I'm hoping for fifteen. There's something about multiplying three with five that just makes me happy. =0)

Comment

Working...
                              X