This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW Forum on Firefox isn't working :s

I'm using IE right now because for some reason GW forum is completely crashed in my firefox. Everything is all white and none of the picture links are there (like the New Post or New Thread links). Does anyone know whats wrong???

clear cache/cookies and/or update. It's working fine for me with 1.5.0.1

Also might be a recently installed extension or theme that could be buggy.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
      I'm using IE right now because for some reason GW forum is completely crashed in my firefox. Everything is all white and none of the picture links are there (like the New Post or New Thread links). Does anyone know whats wrong???
      Something similar happened to me the other night. It crashed several times. I cleared out my cache and it seemed to work fine again.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I cleared all the stuff, cache, cookies, etc. Plus I checked for updates. Still having trouble

Comment

It's working for me and I'm on version 1.0.7.
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I cleared all the stuff, cache, cookies, etc. Plus I checked for updates. Still having trouble
            I strongly believe that 1.5.0.1 is not a stable build. I have had many issues with it. Right now its working okay, though. But I'm on a different wireless network entirely...so.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              I strongly believe that 1.5.0.1 is not a stable build. I have had many issues with it. Right now its working okay, though. But I'm on a different wireless network entirely...so.
              Have heard that myself from more than 1 person, I'm holding off on that update for now

Comment

im on version 1.5.0.1 and the only problem ive had is getting some of the extensions i had before

Comment

Here's a screenshot of my problem. It's only the bottom half of the page, but you get the idea. All white, links missing.
                  http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/...86/firefox.jpg

Comment

Here's a screenshot of my problem. It's only the bottom half of the page, but you get the idea. All white, links missing.
                    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/...86/firefox.jpg
                    Options, Content, make sure Load Images is checked.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Options, Content, make sure Load Images is checked.
                      Ahh found it. Somehow forum.gateworld.net got on my block list.

Comment

Weird. But at least the problem is solved. Happy postings!
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I bet you're relieved.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I bet you're relieved.
                            Yes indeed. I was worried the forum was having trouble again.

Comment

you probably hit some sort of keyboard shortcut.
                              Nice wireless connection

Comment

Working...
                              X