This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tayla/Michael ship thread!

I mean, just look at them. Teyla and Michael... they were made for each other!

Who cares that he's turned into this? True love cannot be denied!
    Last edited by Lord Shiva; 18 February 2006, 03:26 PM.

Okay, well, um . . . for one thing - It's "Teyla" not "Tayla," in the title of the thread.

Two, I haven't seen the episode yet, but rock on with the shipping!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
    Spoiler:
    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Awww, Shiva, you're at it again! Can't keep a multi-shipper like you down, can we?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
        Awww, Shiva, you're at it again! Can't keep a multi-shipper like you down, can we?
        Never! lol I can't believe I mispelled Teyla's name, either... darn lol - some mod!!!! Please change it lol

Comment

I just saw Michael last night and
          Spoiler:
          there was definitely something going on between them. They were both flirting with each other from the start really, and trusted each other. Michael felt that Teyla was the only one he could rely on.

By the end of the episode, Michael tricks Teyla into unhooking his restraints (when they're on the alpha site). When he finds out the truth about himself, he betrays her.

Anything happening between the two of them is unlikely.

Comment

couldn't you change it be editing in the 'go advance' section.....I've done that.

Yeah I was feeling this, the Conner Trinneer has amazing energy with RL---acting wise. And that definitely played off well in Michael and Teyla...but the relationship I saw, turned into something darker when I got suspicious and had to rewatch 'The Gift'.......something's up and I'm not sure, I'm starting to think Michael is not just another Wraith.......I'm writing a fic about it...but there's something wrong with the whole dynamic....

Oh and aren't the pictures supposed to be url form, cause their spoilers?! I'm not sure.
            But overall great new group....I got no complaints.

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyver`
              I just saw Michael last night and
              Spoiler:
              there was definitely something going on between them. They were both flirting with each other from the start really, and trusted each other. Michael felt that Teyla was the only one he could rely on.

By the end of the episode, Michael tricks Teyla into unhooking his restraints (when they're on the alpha site). When he finds out the truth about himself, he betrays her.

Anything happening between the two of them is unlikely.
              Heh..I'm gonna have to disagree Mac (I've always wanted to say...Mac), anyway.
              Spoiler:
              There was no flirting on either parties part. I have to agree to that. Remember Teyla sees him as a Wraith....but I do think she was shocked and a bit overwhelmed by the fact that Dr. Beckett was sucessful in turing a Wraith into a human. But I watched the show and there was something wrong that whole time...and the energy especially with Teyla and when she was talkin to 'Michae' after she found out.

She seemed to be in a way parroting her words, as if she didn't believe them. She clearly agrees that a Wraith is a Wraith...but in a human form...we'd have to give him a certain level of consideration.

Michael was set to betray no matter when, but to say betray is to say that she trusted him. I seriously think, especially when you see John looking at the video tape as Teyla brought Michael to his room....that no one trusted Michael and she was sent as a sort of decoy, to gauge his abilities and how much Wraith was still left...I'm certain she was probably probing his mind throughout. And the fight scene, again testing his abilities and skill as a human versus a Wraith......remember she's fought Wraith before in hand to hand combat. That's also another reason I think she was able to be taken by Michael....remember in 'The Gift' she states she has to initiate the link, and I think there's more to this link than meets the eye.

I'm thinking that she was probing and because Michael is a higher Wraith....which has me subscribing to the thought of Wraith as being like vampires----remember the older the vampire the stronger your ability to mind control. And as he was getting strong...he was able to feel her. And her compassion did take over.... Not to mention her DNA, could lead to a bit more than we really know.

It is unlikely but I want more on it...there's something there that, I'm unsure to really talk about, since it's something I'm messing with...but I'm thinking he's of her lineage..
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Oh and aren't the pictures supposed to be url form, cause their spoilers?! I'm not sure.
                But overall great new group....I got no complaints.

VB
                Got the two pics right of the GateWorld episode review pics

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                  Never! lol I can't believe I mispelled Teyla's name, either... darn lol - some mod!!!! Please change it lol
                  Lord Shiva! OMG! I've found you by accident! I thought you were incognito!

Well, I see you still at it with that sig...

Missed you on the other thread...You know the REAL choice one! LOL...
                  Well, haven't seen Michael but since I do love Teyla's character, I will support just about anything...

How about a friendship thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi folks

This is my first ship thread that Ive posted anything on and never really look at them but I thought I might as well

Yeah I definately saw something between them and there is potential

Comment

Potential for What? For Michael to shred the life out of Teyla?
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yeah he is a Wraith but he did have the chance to do that once and he didnt remember and he told her later that if he had done it, it was only because of the urge and not what he wanted to do, but by not feeding upon her, he showed that he must care for her

Comment

I think that Micheal has feelings for her, but Teyla would never have the same feelings for him
                          spoiler
                          In Allies, he said he would have fed on her, but only because of instint, and that wraith had never gotten feelings for the humans they're about to feed on.And when she came in with Ronan, he told her that Ronan didn't have to be there because he wouldn't have hurt her or something like that. So he definitly has feelings for her, but she keeps a emotionless face the whole time he was talking to her.

Comment

In the beginning of Michael, I saw something - compassion and perhaps the beginning of friendship, however, by the end of Michael, things had changed. I find Michael intriguing and wouldn't mind seeing him again in Season 3, but I think he blew his chance at a possible relationship (romantic or friendship) with Teyla.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

^Well yes but I think that she will always feel something for him even if its pity or just feeling sorry for him

Comment

Working...
                              X