This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus rules!! Long Live "The Beast"!!

Anyone else out there quickly falling in love with BSG's new charachter Battlestar Pegasus? After last nights masterpiece of an episode it's been made very clear to me that Pegasus needs to stay! It's military might was made painfully obvious to the Cylons (betcha they weren't expecting her to start swinging back instead of running). Pegaus can take and dish out much more of a beating then Galactica

Plus Pegasus makes for many more storyline ideas. Now the entire cast isn't confined to one ship, we now have two Batlestars which the cast can be spread out on. The two Battlestars can split up tio tackle multiple problems like in Scar when Pegasus protected the fleet while Galactica protected the miners. Pegasus also apparently has the ability to make new Vipers, which is crucial to the survival of the fleet. Those things do get blown up alot.

Pegasus has become essential to the fleet and I want her to stay! I hear people here say she has to get blown up because the show is called "Battlestar Galactica" not "Battlestars Galactica and Pegasus" and I say thats a reason why it should stay. If RDM did what people thought he should do this show would be boring and predictible.

So join with me in praise for the best new charachter on BSG..."The Beast" Battlestar Pegasus. If your one of those haters who want or expect Pegasus to be destroyed explain why. Pegasus has made this show much better and given the fleet more options and military might!

And answer one question for me...Who'd win in a fight...Pegasus or galactica?

LONG LIVE THE BEAST!!!
    Last edited by titans; 18 February 2006, 07:11 AM.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Long live the beast! but the bucket will ALWAYS win!!!!! Remember what Adama said about a shooting war between the two???

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil
      Long live the beast! but the bucket will ALWAYS win!!!!! Remember what Adama said about a shooting war between the two???
      A great (and maybe my favorite) Bill Adama quote, but I wonder who would win in a fight. Pegasus can obviously take more punishment thanks to her double hull plating compared to Galacticas single layer. Remember in the mini when Galactica took one nuke hit and was devestated? Well The Beast obviously can take more punishment and keep fighting.

Who'd win in a fight betwen The Beast and the Bucket??? I dunno. I'd give it to Pegasus on military might, but Galactica because Admiral Adama leads her! So I dunno who'd win in a fight.
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

the bucket of course the old man would strangle the beast with his bare hands if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by userfriendly
          the bucket of course the old man would strangle the beast with his bare hands if necessary

For some reason I feel some of those Chuck Norris type quotes coming for Bill Adama.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
            A great (and maybe my favorite) Bill Adama quote, but I wonder who would win in a fight. Pegasus can obviously take more punishment thanks to her double hull plating compared to Galacticas single layer. Remember in the mini when Galactica took one nuke hit and was devestated? Well The Beast obviously can take more punishment and keep fighting.

Who'd win in a fight betwen The Beast and the Bucket??? I dunno. I'd give it to Pegasus on military might, but Galactica because Admiral Adama leads her! So I dunno who'd win in a fight.
            I'm sure the Admiral has a few old tricks up his sleeves. This also makes me wonder if the galactica will EVER get its armor plating back?

Comment

I will admit that it was extremely impressive battle between the Pegasus and the cylon base stars last night. I hope they keep her around. Especially with her new commander.
              -Hamy Seven

Col. O'Neill: "Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them."

Teal'c: "I shall attempt to translate one O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's...nose drips." [Teal'c bursts into laughter]

3x02 Seth

Comment

Originally posted by userfriendly
                I LOVE IT!!! HAHAHAHA AWSOME!

Comment

The Pegasus does own watching it own that Base star while being attacked by the other two was AWSOME

I realy hope Pegasus stays around for a good long while

Though it still doesnt have any body as hardcore as William Adama

but hey it does open a bunch of potential plots

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                    The Pegasus does own watching it own that Base star while being attacked by the other two was AWSOME

I realy hope Pegasus stays around for a good long while

Though it still doesnt have any body as hardcore as William Adama

but hey it does open a bunch of potential plots
                    Well nobody can ever be as hardcore as Bill Adama...it's just not possible, but at least Lee, being the offspring of the most hardcore man in the universe has it within his genes yo be hardcore. If only he could stop whimpering and bleeding more like in Captains Hand.

Comment

well, the beast would beat the crap out of the bucket... no doubt about that. but right before the beast would unleash the final blow, admiral adama would detatch the museum flight pod from the rest of galactica and use it to bash the beast into submission. bad pegasus! Bad girl!

Comment

From Ressurection Ship Pt1
                        Roslyn: "I'm sure in a confrontation Pegasus would prevail"

Adama: (Looking petulent) "Don't bet on it"

Roslyn: Glances over at Adama, with a 'get real' expression.

priceless scene From that little exchange I think RDM made it clear which Battlestar is the most powerful.

In a fight my heart is with the bucket, but my money would be on the beast.

Comment

like I said before, im sure Adama knew a few things that Cain did not

Comment

If only he could stop whimpering and bleeding more like in Captains Hand.
                            maybe this is a good thing that lee is commander of the Pegasus

and help him grow as a character because so far before this episode I just didnt realy care that much for Lee(though I didnt hate him either)

maybe him commanding Pegasus will help him be more like his dad

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                              maybe this is a good thing that lee is commander of the Pegasus

and help him grow as a character because so far before this episode I just didnt realy care that much for Lee(though I didnt hate him either)

maybe him commanding Pegasus will help him be more like his dad

Thats what I'm thinking. He finally seemed to step up a little. He was much more take charge then in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X