This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treed Murray

I just was wondering if anyone else has seen David Hewlett's movie, Treed Murray.
    See, David (Dr. McKay) is Canadian, plays a Canadian on SG:A, and Starred in one of Canada's best movie's.

Not sure what my point is other then Im extremely happy for him getting a gig like this, and wondering if anyone knows what Im talking about.

Treed Murray

That's the site.

Saw it. Liked it. Although in the US is has the rather stupid title "Get Down". A better plot than I would have imagined from the premise. Kudos to all the actors.

Comment

I only watched it because of David Hewlett, and it turned out to be great! Cube on the other hand... (Well, that was good, Cube 2 though )

Comment

I saw it in media class. That was the first movie I saw David Hewlett in. I liked it, and David was great in it, I just thought that the kids were horribly sterotyped, but that was kind of the point wasnt it? I havent seen it in a while, David sure is mouthy in it..lol.
        I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

Working...
        X