Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see a human/Wraith relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see a human/Wraith relationship.

I think it would be kind of cool, having a human and a Wraith fall in love. Imagine if it were McCay, and he found a Wraith Scientist chick who was extremely intelligent... and yes, not evil like most Wraith seem to be lol

Anyway, doesn't have to be McCay but I think it would be really cool - and different!

The would have to look very different from the other females we've seen. By different, I mean really, really hot. If we're talking about them it will have to be a hot scientist type. If we're talking about then I don't have any idea. I don't think it would be possible with the others. But this way we could learn a lot more about the Wraith .
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
      I think it would be kind of cool, having a human and a Wraith fall in love. Imagine if it were McCay, and he found a Wraith Scientist chick who was extremely intelligent... and yes, not evil like most Wraith seem to be lol

Anyway, doesn't have to be McCay but I think it would be really cool - and different!
      It's McKay!

Lol, anyway...I SEVERELY doubt this would happen, the Wraith are "above" us, according, we are their herd, how would you like have relations with cows? Or sheep? That's what we are in their eyes.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        It's McKay!

Lol, anyway...I SEVERELY doubt this would happen, the Wraith are "above" us, according, we are their herd, how would you like have relations with cows? Or sheep? That's what we are in their eyes.
        Hey, man! Watch out! We're on the internet right now. Don't ask that question too freely. (And expect the answer you'd expect.)

Comment

That would just be effed up beyond belief.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Reminds me of Star Trek: The next Generation and Voyager. The only problem is that the Wraith are too one dimensional, in comparison to other species from different sci-fi shows like Star Trek (with the Klingons in particular).

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              It's McKay!

Yeah, but there are always exceptions to every rule... I mean, its like marrying/dating outside your Religion. And as an example, in SG-1 there has been a incident where a Goa'uld fell in love with Jonus! Now, if a Goa'uld can fall in love like that, then there is no doubt it could happen to anyone, including Wraith.

Comment

lol

Well McKay did find the Wraith in Aurora hot, but I don't think that counts.

Comment

Especially since that Wraith was a guy..........though he didnt seem to care as long as it was in the simulation

Also while the Goa'uld did fall in love with Jonas as you say, the Goa'uld do not suffer from an inherent need to feed on people. If its a Wraith who has been converted into a human then I suppose its possible.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

the closest you'll see to that is.

Human: Uh hey baby, want to go on a date?
                    Wraith: Sure, how about lunch?

The human being the meal of course.

Comment

Originally posted by SethP
                      the closest you'll see to that is.

Human: Uh hey baby, want to go on a date?
                      Wraith: Sure, how about lunch?

The human being the meal of course.
                      That would have been funnier without the clarification.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                      ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

I imagine a one night stand with breakfast in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
                          That would have been funnier without the clarification.
                          Indeed

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

When I think of Wraith/Human relationship, I think of the Preying Mantis. The human being the male, and female being the Wraith, which eats the male after sex. After all, Wraith did come from bugs.

Comment

I would dismiss this almost immediately, since humans are nothing more than food to Wraith, but that doesn't seem to be the case with the Atlantis crew. It seems the Wraith consider them something akin to the Ancients, so a possibility exists. However, the very concept is such a ridiculous and un-Stargate story idea that it should never be allowed to happen.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X