This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bane and Scourge Insects

Hehe. I secretly want the Bane insects to be somehow tied in with the Scourge insects After all we know that the Scourge Insects become carnivorous and also burst out of people's bodies. Same with the Bane Insects.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Are you saying that nut case captured a sample of those creatures from "Bane" and they have been genetically modifying them???

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaselig
      Are you saying that nut case captured a sample of those creatures from "Bane" and they have been genetically modifying them???
      By Nut case, do you mean the Ori? If so, then yes. lol.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I know some people have seen the ep already but BUMP.

Comment

They would really have had to modify it a great deal to have those bugs go from large, flying and resembling dragon flies to small, burrowing and resembling Brazilian cockroaches.

Comment

I'm waiting for The Mummy crossover episode to explain these bugs.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              I'm waiting for The Mummy crossover episode to explain these bugs.
              The Rock should be showing up aaaaany moment now...

Comment

Did you also note the air of 'Jurassic Park' in last night's episode? I really felt it when they had to start treking to *mind goes blank and she forgets what the other building was called*... that place over there.

Comment

Maybe not so much Jurassic Park as National Park TOur Gone Horribly Wrong...but yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

Comment

Not to mention the 'Tremors' bit. lol It's like the writers sat down and said "You know all those scary-type movies where it takes the heroes forever to solve? Lets give SG-1 a crack at it and see how they do!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                      Not to mention the 'Tremors' bit. lol It's like the writers sat down and said "You know all those scary-type movies where it takes the heroes forever to solve? Lets give SG-1 a crack at it and see how they do!" lol
                      Ahh...Tremors. I didn't see that similarity. I guess because these bugs didn't really move the ground that much. I guess size does matter.

Comment

I must admit I've never liked 'Tremors' myself.

Comment

Ahh...Tremors. I didn't see that similarity. I guess because these bugs didn't really move the ground that much. I guess size does matter.
                          I completely saw the Tremors similarity......from the coming out of the ground and rumbling sound...to the fact of using gun fire and C-4 noise to drive them away.
                          It makes no difference what you do to me. But know this, the Ori are all-seeing.
                          [long pause] They are already aware of this affront to their eminence, and shall strike down those who dare to defy them.
                          Nothing yet. You?
                          Drawing a blank. A little thirsty.
                          That doesn't count
                          No, it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by alexia_star_2002
                            I completely saw the Tremors similarity......from the coming out of the ground and rumbling sound...to the fact of using gun fire and C-4 noise to drive them away.
                            Sure, I see them all now, but I"m still not sure if it's a good thing...

Comment

Sure, I see them all now, but I"m still not sure if it's a good thing...
                              Of course! It's all good!

Comment

Working...
                              X