Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if YOU were stranded on the Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if YOU were stranded on the Island?

I don't think there's a thread on this here yet... If you were one of the plane crash surivors, what would you personally do once stranded on the island? Remember that you've got lots of time on your hands and lots of scariness and mysteries taking place all around you. How would you be living there and spending your time?

...I think that I myself would have Locke or someone else show me how to shoot a gun and throw knives, and then go off 'exploring' in the jungle... (What? I'm certainly not going to wait around to be kidnapped or eaten by a monster.)

Of course while I'm on the beach I may as well draw myself a pretty mural in the sand...(because I'm artsy like that)...and because I can make it into a very elaborate S.O.S.! (Probably no one would actually see it but it would make me feel better!)

So what about some other people? What would you do?
    Last edited by Tiret; 17 February 2006, 01:35 PM.

I'd probably do a lot of writing. Maybe start a book club with all the books in the Hatch. Get Sun to teach me Korean...

But most importantly, i'd play with Vincent, becuase he looks exactly like one of my dogs back home! I cried when he tried to swim after Walt on the raft...BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY FOR A DIFFERENT DAY.

Comment

build a coconut radio

Comment

Get some fish, have someone catch a pig, get Kate to scrounge for some fruit, have AL and Jack fix some drinkies and have us a Lostie Luau!

This is all to celebrate a pre-imptive strike on the Others, fyi...
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Get some fish, have someone catch a pig, get Kate to scrounge for some fruit, have AL and Jack fix some drinkies and have us a Lostie Luau!

This is all to celebrate a pre-imptive strike on the Others, fyi...
          Haha, the Last Supper Luau!

I might also find a some kind of sports ball, maybe name it Spalding, put some grass in it, and make it my new best friend.

Comment

Keep a diary
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I'd probably start carving weapon after weapon out of Bamboo, and end up being 'That crazy one, that you kinda saw coming but didn't really want to believe he was going to go crazy, but you knew it was anyway.'

Oh, I end up killing off all the hated characters, of that particular time. *Ponder upon who there would to actually kill,
              Spoiler:
              Sharon and Boon
              are gone...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Being an engineer and a HAM radio, I would use the shortwave radio that actaully OBEYED THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, and be able to communicate with anyone in the world, because that's how a shortwave works. Especially since there's power from the hatch, there should be no issue. You can hit places hundreds or even thousands of miles away with as low of 5 Watts of radiated power under the right conditions.

Comment

I'd be stalking Jack, lol jk

I would probably go off exploring the island. After having learned how to shoot a gun, of course. And I'd spend a lot of time writing.

Comment

Finally get round to being a decent Buddhist.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
                      I might also find a some kind of sports ball, maybe name it Spalding, put some grass in it, and make it my new best friend.
                      Lol!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLDINGGGGGG!!!!!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I think there was actually a Family Guy episode where Peter did a castaway scene, and was going "Wilsoooooon!" and then the Volleyball goes "My name is Voight, you idiot!"

But seriously, me and Spalding go waaaaaay back.

Comment

I would go insane and wander in the rainforest till something whacked me.

Comment

I might hang out with the french woman and build a clubhouse, that we wouldn't let anyone else into. Except maybe Sayid.

Comment

Id go totally jungle. Lose the shoes, and become self sufficient.

Kinda like the Others. Except I would frequently return to the survivors for food and supplies, and trade intel for them. IE where hogs are, water sources, movement of the Others.

Assuming the black cloud doesnt kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X